Reviews for Minutia
Type your review here...
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh, beautiful.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Xander is such a cute little wubbie. I realize you're probably tired of this, but a sequel WOULD be nice...
allthingsholy chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I remember reading this story a long time ago, and I started missing Xander immediately. I loved that twisted relationship, Xander and Cordy and how she broke his heart in 'Bewitched,...' and broke hers at the same time. I really was just sad when they never got back together (not that I condone the adulterousness that was Willow and Xander) but they were so wrong for each other and that was so right.

This part - "He sat further back in his chair, losing himself to the general babble because watching her not move and hearing her not talk was too much like missing Anya. And that wasn't fair to anyone." - is beautiful. I never really liked Anya and Xander together (except when he proposed ("Give it to me when the world doesn't end.") and when she walked away in Selfless. Because Emma Caulfield is amazing, too. Oddly enough, I liked her and Giles together. Wrong, yes I know.) I liked the linking of two totally seperate parts of his life together, Anya and Cordelia, and how neither of them worked out but need to be respected seperately.

Alright, enough babbling. Lovely.
MBB chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Great idea, and the Xander ticking her off untill she wakes up is so typical for them, I can;t believe Joss didn;t think of that.
THey shouldn;t have left her there.
Metzger chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
*Claps* amazing story!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Oh, that was beautiful. Heartwrenching and bittersweet. Xander/Cordy is one of my favourite ships, and it seems to be rather neglected in the fanfiction world, but you've written a beautiful one. It's sad to see just how downhill things went after high school, and yet there's still the faintest trace of hope, and you captured that so well.
Truly beautiful piece. :-)
Malaskor chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Very cool story and such a Xander thing to do.

I hope you write a sequel where Cordelia wakes up. Maybe with Xander fallen asleep in a chair at her side?

Whatever you decide, good work and keep it up.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
i really enjoyed reading this. well-done.
Teri chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Really enjoyed this story. Such a Xander thing to do, now a sequel where she wakes, please.
Teri chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
voidhawc chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Neat. Can so see this happening. I can also see Xander asleep, head in a book, trying to find a way to wake her up.

I'd be interesting in a sequel to this
hpchick chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Beautiful, well-written story. This is what I imagined happened after Chosen. I could totally see Xander doing this.