Reviews for Summer of Despair and Hope
Just read your note about writing Luna.
The fun thing about Luna is that her character is so eccentric that any version seems right.
I have read some where she is a super-genius who is distracted by constantly calculating variables; she is a seer seeing possible futures; an introvert hiding behind her imaginary friends , and they all seem to be Luna.
Great little story so far.
Thanks
Bowen Stargazer chapter 23 . 12/14/2020
Patronus
Bushy26 chapter 25 . 11/8/2020
Eddings is my favourite author. Stoked to see this little cameo!
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 2 . 8/25/2020
Fu#K!
Un Poco Agridulce
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
Un Fantástico Comienzo.
Me Encanto
dezerter707 chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
This conjure stuff is just... Meh. Makes things too simple. And how dafuq u can conjure food?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
Gu
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2020
To
Vanadir chapter 28 . 1/11/2020
what a great story thank you
I nearly wet myself laughing at luna and her arguments with her brain shear genius
thanks again
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2020
Lf
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2020
Ft
EdTheBeast chapter 28 . 10/27/2019
Going to read the rewrite now. I like the story, even with the few non canon sections on birthdays, etc. A very good read, even not completed!
ScarletBreezes chapter 7 . 10/26/2019
I'm interested in what's going to happen next but gotta say the whole food conjuring spell/act shouldn't be happening. I'm sure you know how that went in the Deathly Hallows and so I respect the decision you made to ignore that rule lol but yeah I hope this doesn't become much of a pattern.
EdTheBeast chapter 15 . 10/25/2019
An excellent idea for Luna!
EdTheBeast chapter 13 . 10/25/2019
They talked about the spell, but I don't remember you saying they actually did it!