Reviews for Summer of Despair and Hope
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 3/2
Molly wiped Ron's face with a dishrag? At his age? Eeuuww! That's as bad as spit on a Kleenex when one is a 4-year-old.

So Hermione doesn't think much of Snape's Legilimency/Occlumency technique. Luckily for her, he seemed far more gentle than he ever was with Harry.

Perfect Percy ... I feel sorry for Penelope.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 3/2
"Go wake the chunk of coal!" LOL! I can't help feeling Luna is rather optimistic about Ronald's academic prowess. Then again, perhaps she has a "creative" reward system planned which will utilize the many broom cupboards of Hogwarts.

Well, I've always considered Dung the weak link in the network of the Order. I'm sorry he was Kissed, but at least he can't give the information. I worry about Snape.

I don't much care for Mary. She sounds like a pill.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 3/2
So Ron will be named as the man who discovered - or is it REdiscovered? - the Crumple-Horned Snorkack? That should make him happy, as he will finally have his own fame and even some money.

I'm sorry ... That potion sounds disgusting with all that blood. I nearly lost my breakfast - a testament to your descriptive powers. (Yes, I realize the description was in the last chapter, but they drank it in this one.)

I can't wait till Hermione experiences Snape's Occlumency lessons.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 3/1
It almost seems as if stabbing the portrait and killing Kreacher have freed the house from the feeling of evil and oppression that pervaded it.

I do wonder if Harry will ever truly be forgiven (by Hermione) for killing Kreacher. They certainly won't learn about Regulus and the locket from him now. In fact, I wonder if they will ever find the locket with him gone. Still, Harry really couldn't have set him free, as he'd planned, because he knew too many secrets and too much Order business. Isn't that why Dumbledore would never let Sirius free Kreacher?
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 3/1
LOL! I love it when Harry and his lover (whoever it happens to be) torment Voldy with their amorous activities! Too bad they can't figure out a way to kill him in the process. He and Snape have a lot in common, don't they? Anytime something is wrong, they scream "Potter!" and automatically blame Harry.

Is Molly still planning for Harry to marry Ginny? Is that why she was so livid?
Trebores1 chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
FYI, Hermione is 10 1/2 months older than Harry. The note from Albus should have said that she is 25 months old or maybe a little more than 2 years old (since the note was put in the trunk after the Potters were killed.
Trebores1 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Very nicely written.
Nate chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Ugh "He's the Greatest Wizard there is!"

Yeah - done with this shit.
Engrprince chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I love all tree of your ships in this one. I always think Luna is the best for Ron and can actually make him a likable character. Thank You for this story.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
thanks for a beautiful story.
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I read this one before I saw the re-write, but hopefully I didn't miss anything too much. This story was amazing, and I hope you continue it from the point of Voldemort laughing! I always love Hermione/Harry pairings and this was one of the best! Can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/16/2013
Please write more 2 this love it
Deathday Party Planner chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
Thank you, very well written! It seems all your couples are dominated by the woman. You make the statement that, "Harry is the leader and Hermione is his second in command." Though she stepped back a little in the last couple chapters, Hermione still seems quite dominating. When you brought out the Hermione prophesey, I thought this story might morph into a 'Hermione as Heroine' tale. Looking forward to the promised sequel.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
Enjoyable read, thank you. If I have a real criticism at this poimt story it's the fact that you have placed Hermione in a totally dominatimg position in the relationship - she does the thinking, she makes the decisions, she hires and fires the staff, she even controls Harry's body in battle - reminiscent of the Master/Blaster duo of Beyond Thunderdome, she rides him much like a knight on a charger. I wouldn't say Harry is her meat puppet, there is warmth in the relationship (again like Master/Blaster), but the relatioship is anything but equal. She's the only ome to use legilimency to run in and out of Harry's mind without invitation, viewing his memories on demand.
nichellemarie chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Hermione is 16 before their sixth year not 15 because she was born in september 1979 not in 1980 like harry or Ron.