Reviews for Summer of Despair and Hope
Good
lokyyt chapter 28 . 9/13
more please keep typing and please reply
Bmah chapter 1 . 9/13
Oh hey it did post my comment the first time. loved it. want more. I freaking love you. imma read the rest of your fics now
Bmah chapter 1 . 9/13
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I FREAKING LOVE THAT SERIES THIS JUST BECAME MY FAVORITE FANFICTION EVER OMG OMG OMG OMG
Bmah chapter 25 . 9/13
OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THE BELGARIAD AND MALLOREAN BEST CAMEO EVER BEST FANFICTION EVER OMG I LOVE YOU
BCgurlie chapter 28 . 8/25
So is there a sequel to this? I really liked the story but I have sooooo many questions!
But old Moldy can die in the next few months he will!
Well Snape proves his loyalty, this is an unexpected development
I cried. Hermione just experienced Harry's life and it hurt her terribly. I was a great chapter.
Spell battery interesting as to what you would have called in Godric's time, as it has not been invented yet?
Harry and Hermione discover the power he knows not, while Ron and Luna discover the Snorkak amongst other things. I love it!
So Snape saw the Dark Dork attacked, only he and the Dark Dork could find a way to make that discusting
Luna is one of the reasons Ron never got it. I still think he would be a good match for her.
Ron has Luna now so it should be okay for him. I wonder when Snape is going to tell Dumbledore, what's happening with you know who? Should be fun
Damnit you write excellent love scenes