Reviews for Summer of Despair and Hope
keitaropurple69 chapter 28 . 8/12
I really love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write anymore to the story or not?
firedawg chapter 28 . 7/6
Great story, thanks for a great break from reality
MrsMorgan813 chapter 2 . 4/14
hmm. wonder what's going on with Gringotts
lallo.poole chapter 3 . 4/6
Did anyone else relize that Hermiones parents are named after Dan and Emma from the movies
David M. Potter chapter 28 . 4/4
What... That's all?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/18
*warning bells* When an Author is so immensley lazy that he dosnt even check his first chapter its like a giant spoiler for us that you wont care for anything else either, I mean come on half your chapter is in bold.
JamesEvans101 chapter 16 . 2/11
I'm not sure why but this story just doesn't hold my attention. I would've loved to see some more opposition to Harry and hermione and not just have litterally everyone be happy for them. I don't know it just all seemed too easy for them.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 1/1
nice chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 1/1
nice start
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
What a laughable outcome to the duel between Harry and Hermione. You're telling me that she just beat the supposed next DADA professor? Well it is now blatantly obvious he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the teaching position seeing as how he can't even best someone who got an E on their Defense O.W.L. Ridiculous.
GoodshipHarmony chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
Love the direction that this is taking. Unique - like the nice Dumbledore too.
WorkerBee chapter 28 . 8/19/2015
I loved your mention of Belgarath. I loved reading those books. Still have them.
Dallasanne chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
It's only about 40 minutes from the northern edge of Surrey to Central London. Yet in your story it takes "several hours" for the Grangers to arrive there. One of the surprises that many Americans have on their first visit to England is just how small the U.K. really is compared to the U.S. - it'sonly about 400 miles from Kings Cross Station in London to Edinburgh (in Scotland), which is why Rowling has the Hogwart's Express take about 5 1/2 hours to get there. (It leaves at 11, and arrives about an hour before dinner at Hogwart's, which is at 6:30 according to Pottermore.)

Interesting story, but there are a few fact errors - like taking hours for a 40 minute drive - and grammar errors that could be cleaned up.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Loved it
Senas chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
Ok you sly bugger, I am one of those who have had the pleasure of reading The Belgariad and The Mallorean. I will admit i fell off my chair in surprise because i never saw Good 'old Belgarath coming, How dare you not make ANY hints about my favourite series appearing in this wonderful novel. I will be reading further to see if Harry and Hermione pick up The Will and the Word. I will be very interested to see where you take this.