Reviews for His Mistress
PhoenixflIight chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
I absolutely love this!
UnattainableDarkAngel chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
This story is soo awesome. I wish you could update it
twibe chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
Oh no why haven't you updated in so long!? I have been looking for a story like this for so long ,, i love it !
Paulinha eyva chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Please continue! I just discovered this fic, and I just hooked it!
It is simply amazing, you are a wonderful author. Continue please!
I'm your fan!
honksfan4life chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
i stumbbled across this story and found i enjoyed it. i do hope you get it back up soon.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
interesting
naturewitch22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is my favorite chapter of all!
Badwolf086 chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
I really love this story.

Really can't wait to see what happens next.

Hope you can update when you can.

3 Lucius & Hermione 3
Mrs.DracoMalfoy28 chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
this was a extremely well written story. i hope that you will update as soon as life will allow.
livebyinsanity chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
Lovely. I really hope that you update soon.
uwishuwerecool chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
write more please
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
I think you should finsh this story and kill harry off and hermione then kills the dark lord and takes command of the minstiry the death eaters and the wizieding world and with lucies help sets out the conqure the world. I also think ginny should join her campagin and balletrix and lucies become her commaneds and will help her to conquer the world and bring wizerds to the rise of there power and enslave meguals once and for all.
Kay8abc chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
I absolutely love it. I really hope that you continue it one day soon.
Relent1ess chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
I never thought I would like these two together, I always prefer her with Draco. BUT the way you write and the plot you have developed is brillant. I love this story. Please update soon...Thanks for a wonderful story.
readergirl828 chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
i love this story. i know youve put it on hiatus but i really think its great and you should finish it. i really hope you do its a fantastic story and needs fantastic ending