Reviews for Kurt's Nightmares
The Suburban Coyote chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Just to start: I'M NOT A CREEPER!Sorry for buggin' you, But the story I'm writing has hit a wall. I'm trying to create a relationship between my main character and my second character, and my second character is a boy. The girl, Kaida, is intereasted in the guy, kurt. I want to make it apperant that the guy likes her too, but, being a loner, I have no idea what to write realistically. Any ideas?

BTW if you don't beleive me, check out my story.

Cr** now i sound like a creeper.

DON'T FREAK I'M NOT A CREEPER!
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh, Kurt... I like the fact Stefan recognised him first, asked him to help. That's more realistic considering how close they always were. In the actual comic, Stefan used physical weapons/means and arcane/magic ones to fight Kurt. It went on for a long time, and Kurt accidentally broke his brother's neck. But then, it was a dream. And Fuzzy couldn't see blood on his hands from a broken neck. But then, it was a dream! Superb, naturalich.

Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
The Bud chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That's so sad. How did he not hurt his tail?
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wo, that's what I'm talking about, depressing story! Aw, poor Kurt. Nice, great story.
-Ice Lynx
alance07 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Interesting fic I liked it a lot. Very intense. Hope you write more Kurt fic's soon! :)
morph chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
A very intense, yet good fic. I liked it.