Reviews for Heart Before Blood
Dark Angel chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Hey! read ur fic. and thought it waz cool.i would like 2 know wat happes when kagome wakes up? well plz write some more and update. i would really like it.
sessluver chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
update soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
INUYASHA AND ANIMAE FANATIC chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
god plz add more

hannah
MikosWish chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
Great fanfic so far. I am really enjoying it. I cant wait to see whats instore for Kagome so please update soon. _ Ja ne
Vumpler chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
I've only just found this fic, so I can't say if it's better than before, but I can say that it's great! I found it to be very original and well worded.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
yellowchocobo chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
love it .. but chapters are really short
Melantao chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I'm awaiting your next chapter. Aw *swoons over Fluffy* -Julia Rose
Malitia chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
awesome story! i hope to see more soon! update update!
deAth to Ko0Kie chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
whoa i really like this but u shouldn't make cliffie it mean but it keeps the suspense rolling so update this it really good 10 out of 10 great job its going on the fav list
LynGreenTea chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
write more
xiaoyu-mitsurugi chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Hey pretty good, update soon!
Kari-Bear chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
I love it, I lovvey the plot line. I love how you keep Sessy in character!

Anyway, you have no updated in,like, a long time. So uppdatte! whines like a little kid

Or I shall poke you with Sessy's hand till you write write write, and incase yo uwere distracted and didn't hear me the first time WRITE! D

On a side note..you have some spelling mistakes. grammer/spelling freak, though sucks at both It's does, not dose. X_X

Okie anyway, UPDATED PLEASE!
catherine chapter 17 . 4/2/2005
your story is really good and i cant wiat till the next chapter comes out. so could you hurry?
himeno-kagome chapter 17 . 3/17/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON OR I WILL DIE!

AND I DON'T WANNA DIE!