Reviews for Du Hast
Seer Vixion chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
awsome i love it i was so in to it...hmm i will beta read for you if ya want just email me...at dot check my yahoo that often...i am only on at most 2ce sa week during the school year unless i am ungrounded/
anonymous chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
that was... ok... hehehe! it has a nice plot (i luv it!) but... the way the story is going is a bit weird. i dunno whose POV it is already and stuff... hehehe!
Ashcat chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Wow.. what a powerful first chapter! (I know I'm very late in the game with this!). I did want to say that "Quite unfortunate for you that you gave away your innocence for a heart that was never there." is one of the most powerful, sad, and true line's I've ever read about gravitation! Thank you for posting your story!
EnvelopedbyDarkness chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This story was great. I really liked it. By the way, Du Hast means I hate. The entire phrase I think is Du Hast Mich, I hate you. I learned this from a song.
AnonymousBluesilver chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
you know if you need a beta, you could do what I did and just put in capital letters in your summary "I NEED A BETA READER!"

Oh, and I was a bit confused in some parts of your story, but other than that I think it's a really great read.
Abryl chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
whee yur story is kinda cool please continue soon :)

i just wannted to say that

"Du Hast" in English means "you have"

If u wanna say "You Hate" u have to write "Du Hasst"

with ss ;)

Trust me i'm german *grins*

Ja Matta
Epithelial chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Interesting fic. Du hast Is German for 'you hate.' I learned that courtosy of Rammstein.
Kaylariana chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Your story is really, really strange. I'm so beyond confused, but really interested. So, MORE! please.
Stepher-chan39 chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
why! every gravi fanfic that i read makes me cry! or maybe its just that ever since i started reading gravi i cry so easily...
clari chan chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
Please continue soon! i really want to know whats going to happen next! :D
Silverone chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
This got scary and weird. Hey, do you know that Kitazawa-san has a younger sister and brother in the manga? Well, the brother's more of a 'sister', snicker.

I love this though.
Shirubaa Kitsune chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
I like it, please write more son, but make the scary people go away *sniff* ;_;.
Elfish Etyma chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
*Squeal* I -like-. I is -interested-! Update soon!
Blue chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
ur fic is very interesting. i look foward for ur next update.
Yuurisa chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
. k it's a kewl fic, but...

I'M SO CONFUSED!

is it like a science experiment or something?

Anyway, it was really mysterious, can't wait till the next chapter!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »