Reviews for YuGiOh! I'm Thankful For
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
You are one of my favorite authors on this site, I loved this fic. The poem was awesome.
Pottergirllx chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
aw That was so cute and sweet and funny iloved it please keep writing
Genis's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
(sob) i-i-i th-think that (sob) beauti-fu-fu-fu-ful... (sob) (sob)
yellowturtle7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
_ Very touching, I like! _
OneFlareshipperOfMany chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Aw, kawaii! _ That was so cute and fluffy... w **glomps** Great job, Yami-chan! Leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy...
Teikimon- "But I'm always warm and fuzzy..."
**rolls eyes then huggles Teikimon**
Miss Matched chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
*raises eyebrow* Just read your reviewers... this is yaoi? Not how I read it, and I assumed that wasn't how you wrote it, judging by the "looking like a young child drawn to a parent's warm embrace" line. Either way, beautifully written. ;) (Saw your devient art things, you're an amazing artist too. Don't worry, I use other pictures for poses too!)
It's a snow day here, so I'm gonna check out the rest of your stories. Later days!
~Miss Matched
Elemental Mage of Fire chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
So cute and fluffy! I loves Y/YY pairings! May they live and prosper! _ Good fic
Harpie Yamazaki chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Harpie: _ KAWAII! ! ! ! Are you going to write a fanfic for each holiday? Anyways, that was a really nice poem too! There is no doubt that your writing will never cease to amaze me. I mean, everything is just so . . . *ponders* Hm. I guess I might not ever figure ot out! Anyways, keep up the FANTASTIC work! ! !
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
So cute... fluffynessgood.
Hope you had a good thanksgiving!
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
That was nice, very touching... :)
You have a great writing style!
TheSilentThief chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Wai! It's so..beautiful! *sniffs* So sweet. Y'know, it's your fault Yami's growing on me. But I forgive you. Cool story!
HikamiTZ chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Aww! _~* That was so kawaii! I love little things like these!

*stalks off to kill Rebecca* _;' Ciao!
v1rg1n1a chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Hey! Don't worry about Red Roses2 and his/her "i hate it its Yaoi" thing. I think it was GREAT. Yaoi is fine. And you are a terrific writer. I smell talent! you will definitely go places in the world. i love this fic, you are very talented. I think it was great; much better then A LOT I HAVE READ. ok g2g bye!

~ja ne!
TatteredRaven chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Aw! _ That is so cute. Very cute story. ;)
Ethelflaed chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
If you want to write yaoi, that's your own business, but you could have the decency to warn others. Harrumph.

However, if you meant love in a NON-romantic way, then I have no problem with this.

Amusingly enough, if this was Kaiba and Mokuba, nobody would think it was yaoi. So it is quite conceivable you wrote this as a non-yaoi fic. If so, I apologize. If not-put a warning up.