Reviews for The Children of Prince Rainbow
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
Prince Rainbow having the ability to turn into various species is pretty fascinating, and it is used nicely.

I like the way Silverweed twisted the truth this way, turning Hazel, Fiver and Bigwig into the villains. It really fits what actually happened, but so twisted, it's really well-written.

Another interesting thing is how Silverweed knows the truth, and appears to have mixed feelings over everything, but still plays along. Kinda sad, but that scene is well-written.

Also, Silverweed's version of Bigwig is hilarious. The farmer reacting to his dirty truck was also very funny.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Effectively depressing. You did a great job. Well-written.
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Whoa. That's really dark...kind of like Communist rabbits, but more evil. I like the story, but I don't like the Warren of Shining Wires. Nice!
Zoe Bardsley chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Good job for your first Watership fanfic! I love your unusual POV; most would just write about Hazel, but you actually gave Silverweed some attention! I like that! Good job!
Blackhorn chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I loved it! i reallyenjoy water ship down and this story was in perfect from !
Lunaceress chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
very nicely written, i just finished watership down today, and this is a very good story, a little sad but good none the less. but one thing, its spelted El-ahrairah but thats it, very good story
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Hello, fellow WD author! Welcome to the WD portion! )
Wow, you certainly put things in an interesting perspective. This version of the events being so easily believed by the members of the warren of the Shining Wires is so realistic, it's scary. A clever touch, really, putting things and imagining how Silverweed would twisit it to keep the rabbits in ignorant bliss. Nice work!
Though it was a different style from how WD was written, it did not prevent me from enjoying the stroy. For you first fan fic, I would say you have done very well! )
taidigimon chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
It was very good! It was a little depressing, but that doesn't make it bad. GREAT STORY! KEEP WRITING!
ADEEEE chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Not bad for a first story. Hopefully you'll write somemore soon.