Reviews for Welcome
Jamaica chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Wow. This is awesome. I was confused when I read the first paragraph, then by the end I was like, OH! Brilliant! There just isn't enough Sano/Ken stories out there. Guess we're weird, huh?
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I'm glad I read your other story first, because I don't think I would have figured out that it was Sano talking otherwise.
And the part where Sano is saying how no woman could not get caught up in Kenshin's story and all it's subplots, for a half-moment there I thought he was talking about the hordes of fan-girls this show has. I actually laughed out loud at that, despite the serious tone of this story.
. . . Yeah, just thought I'd share that. . .
Insert generic 'I like it, write more soon!' Here.
Erica chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
This sliver of angst is truly breathtaking and hearkbreaking. It's almost poetic, and flows so nicely. I absoluetly love it.

Now, I'm not sure who this is about, but my GUESS is Kenshin and Megumi, or Kenshin and Tomoe. I love Kenxkao, but this doesn't seem to be how Kaoru would think. Definetly not Kaoru. But anyway, it's totally amazing and I am very angry because you haven't written any other RK fics. I love your writing, but don't know enough about inuyasha to read fics, sadly. They took it off cartoon network, and that was my only supply. Well, from one author to another, I say excellentjob, and PLEASE write more RK stuff. You're awesome!
onee-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
What an amazing piece. It's short and bittersweetly subtle. I absolutely love it, and am off to read your other works, becuase after that, I KNOW you are an amazing writer.