Reviews for Unfrozen
zippideee chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Estel sounds more like a 7 year old child. A 3 year old would be more childish and he would sound almost like a baby. It is an interesting story though.
a person chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
A good story, but Estel seems to old for a two year old child.
Tari Surion chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
Aww, that was a cute story.

Hope to read more of your work!

~*~Tari,
speeddy chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
this is a cool story, bu i do have one tiny bit of criticism, and excuse me for this, it's not a flame or anything like it. just saying that the reactions in this chapter are a bit mild. the reactions kind of seem...cold but anyway, nice story
Angel Spirit chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
VERY cute ending! I'm off to check out your other fics now, but I just had to write a quick review and let you know how much I enjoyed reading this! This story sounds really familiar to me, so I'm not sure if I've read it before and reviewed before or not, but even if I have or haven't, I still wanted to congratulate you on a job well done. Legolas and Aragorn friendship fics (of course having the twins in a fic with them is always an added bonus!) are always my favorite to read in the LOTR section and I love it when I find an author like you who writes those kinds of fics...I think I've found a bountiload to keep me happy for tonight! - LOL...*is off to go read some more*
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
You. Are. An. Amazing. Writer. This. Was. Truely. Amazing. I have nothing else to say.
tmelange chapter 8 . 1/22/2004
Great story. Kudos.
gershwhen chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
Very cute story! I was glad to see you explain what happened to Legolas - and I'm hoping that Elrond and the twins will find out about his tragedy in the next story.
You did a lovely job on the portrayal of Estel - really enjoyable.
Thank you.
WolfCub2668 chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
GOOD JOB. ITS A GREAT STORY
Fang Lirui and Nix Entente chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
.:Fang:. Oh, Elrohir! *hugs* Just ignore him. He's just being jerky...
-[Nix]- *rubs temples* Sorry about that. She had to get her Elladan/Elrohir fix for the day.
.:Fang:. *dies happy* You really portray them wonderfully in this story! This is how I've always imagined the Rivendell twins! Wonderful job!
-[Nix]- No complaints for this chapter! Awesome, like the past two. 10 out of 10.
Nix Entente chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Good. But, once again, there is one little flaw that I want to point out. In the very first paragraph, last sentence, last word, you wrote "prince". I think that, for smoother reading, "him" would be a better word. I know it's not very colorful, but I had to read that sentence a few times before I knew what it was saying. 9 out of 10.
Nix Entente chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
O_O Cold. Very cold, Legolas. Little snot. But, I like how you gave him that bit of arrogant distance. Lots of room to grow. My only problem was that in one instance, you wrote "dodge" rather than "dodged," the latter of which I think you meant. But, otherwise, excellent first chapter. 9 out of 10.
Lady Elora chapter 8 . 12/6/2003
Aw, this was such a cute story! Good job!
OutOfTheBox chapter 8 . 12/5/2003
Wonderful
Write a sequal*puppydog eyes*
annakas chapter 8 . 12/5/2003
Aww this was such a heartwarming chapter. Made me go all aww. *sniff* though I am sad to see the story end.