Reviews for Fellowship In Ibiza
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
well this is certainly a very au story. very interesting- good job!
King Of Wolves chapter 15 . 1/19/2007
Look this is funny. I don't think I've laughed so much, I hope there is more because this is great. I'm pretty sure my family thinks i've gone out of my mind with all the laughing. Well written awsome job
lady ix chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
huzzah for decent LotR humor! thank you very much. this promises to be highly entertaining.

may your muses never go on strike,

ix
Jenny and Clem and That Lot chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Hehe, this is very good, but I can't imagine a sunburnt Legolas. I wonder what he'd look like?
Jenny and Clem and That Lot chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Hehe, a sugarhigh Aragorn, and a hysterical Legolas. Very good! Where do you get your ideas from? I need inspiration!

The story is great, I'm looking forward to reading more.
mousegal chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
Hi!
A fab final chapter! The only complaint that I have is that it is too funny.
I really miss not having the Internet at home anymore cos da otha peep's in college probably think I'm really strange when I sit smiling 2 myself!
A brilliant story!
See ya soon.
Love Rachel. x
mousegal chapter 14 . 5/20/2004
Hi again!
An extremely funny chapter, one of the best so far! (Although they are all reall good!)
Funny in far too many places to mention them all!
Sob. Only 1 more chapter? A sequel would be very cool tho!
Luv Rachel. x :-)
mousegal chapter 13 . 5/20/2004
Hi Nic!
A really brill chapter that was very funny. I especially liked the part where Aragorn got high off Smarties and when Sam squirted other people with sun cream!
Sorry again 4 not reviewing in AGES.
Love Rach xx
The Converted chapter 15 . 4/27/2004
Of course I'll be around for the sequel. Have to add you to author alerts to remind myself... I'm rather forgetful/neglectful. And I want more Arwen/Aragorn action the next time. I definitely felt a lack of it.
And I suppose I love you too, but I'm not one for emotion. It just gets in the way. Unless it's with Aragorn, who FINALLY got his Smarties. WOOT! WOOT! Very good, and I commend you for all your wonderful work. 800 gold stars!
Michelle Frodo chapter 15 . 4/27/2004
Hey!
Oh..its so sad that the story has finished! I didn't want it to finish, its too funny to finish! send them all back, NOW!
hehehe, ok, I shall be content to wait and see what you do with all the ideas we developed (mostly sat on the swings at the caravan) for the sequel.
Oh, and just in case you didn't notice, the first sentance of this chapter is weird, you have too many And's Offs and Legolas'
Love, Hugs and Shire Ale
Frodo
x
Constant Distraction chapter 15 . 4/24/2004
All right. It's over. *cries* If you write the sequel soon, I'll be very, very happy! I want to know what Pippin took out of his pocket!
Great story, I still can't believe it's over. Write another soon!
got-lotr chapter 15 . 4/23/2004
yay! you updated! i'm looking forward to your next story! ]
Silver Nemesis chapter 15 . 4/23/2004
Of course i'll come back for the sequel! How can you even ask that? I love this story and i love your works so the seqel is bound to be just as good or even better!
A A A Club!
The Converted chapter 14 . 4/22/2004
One more chapter? That makes me a sad panda.
Yes, you must read A Series of Unfortunate Events, they are hilarious (accent on the "i").
YAY! You gave Aragorn his Smarties back! That makes me a happy... err, ::searching for the appropriate word:: panda? I suppose that works.
Gandalf looked at Gimli. “I think it’s time for the drugs.
Michelle Frodo chapter 14 . 4/17/2004
How can toying with my emotions be fun to you? Thats just wrong!
Legolas' reaction about not wanting to get back on the plane is exactly what I do at the end of the holiday, insisting that I would rather live there then catch another plane (and yes, I did try and lock myself in the toilets the first time!) Yet I'm always forced on in the end.
Though I don't quite go as far as planning escapes, fearing for everyones safety, hehe, thats a funny sentance!
hehehehehhehe, legolas I wont to play! (I can actually just imagine Aragorn saying that!
hehehe, and girly slap fight
oh this chapter is classic!
And who's idea was the sequal? hmm? it was my idea! I own it! all mine! and you can't take it from me. (whoops, too late, i already gave it to you.)
hehehe, looking forward to the last chapter, and also the begining of the next story! (and whatever happened to the cloning story by the way?)
Love, Hugs and Shire Ale