Reviews for My Angel
ZillasChan chapter 13 . 3/11/2008
Thank you so much! This is one of those few story's that replaces my usual enterjetic, youthful, innoceint, crazy-like eyes with the soft, wise, knowing, kind kind of look that I know I get when I feel this way. Thank you for giving me that feeling and allowing me to let my gaurd down, even though no one could see it, for that side of me has remained untapped ever since I moved in with my graandparents, to see but to live with my parents again. Thank you, you have a beutiful talent, let others know you have it, for you helped me relize who i am with this story...I am the clown that laughs while her heart is braking...random blue thingy!

I like cookies!
i heart kellan chapter 13 . 10/22/2006
aw how cute!
asha chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
just wanted to say what a beautiful story made me cry

i loved it hope u write more beautiful stories
starzstruck-1 chapter 13 . 11/18/2004
Hey! I thought the revised version was great... and i really liked the epilogue. I think that if you're going to write a highschool story about them, you should make it a bit different... not that I didn't like this one! It was awesome. Keep up the good work!

~Blessed Be~

airdreanna chapter 13 . 11/18/2004
how sweet, your giving my cavites and my dentist wont be happy lol, loved it
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 13 . 11/17/2004
wow... that was amazing. I started crying! I loved it! please write more stories!
Chibi Babe chapter 13 . 11/17/2004
awsome! *applauds*congrats on finnishin such an awsome story!only one thng confused me, thou it may just b the style that you wrote, n that was how, when the scene changed there was no clear indication, the convo just continued n in my head i had them n the same scene but then suddenly theyre not, i donno, maybe lik asymbol or line between scenes would clarify that?

but awsoem story! keep it up
homerguan chapter 13 . 11/17/2004
hi!1i'm bak...

hmlast review heh? okay, its really really really good for an last chapter...hahahhahahahahaahh 'humnour'!funnihahaahahaha five kids and the kissing is getting less!,ha...wish can can continue more and more mmore...good workhu
Black Betty chapter 13 . 11/17/2004
WoW! I really liked how you added this epilogue! It was perfect! You did a super great job! And fo another story...I say go right ahead! You definently have the talent to do so! Keep up the great work!
Eo chapter 13 . 11/17/2004
awwe...cute story good work i love it. Eo
airdreanna chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
do an epy, i want more happiness, btw, your a great wrighter, loved the fast pace, there are to many long drawn out stories
Isis cw chapter 12 . 8/23/2004
How adorable! :) Such a sweet, topsy-turvey, romance. A fantastic read! Please keep up the great writting, I love the friendship-turned-love plots. :) hehee. Totally heartwarming!

LeiraFrooky chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
very nicely put! love the stor to peces! thank you so much for your hard work!

Leira .~

can't really spell to night so if any spelling is wrong i blame not having any sleep yet.
Ruxi chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
Top of the crop. Hope it doesn't finish soon.
Ruxi chapter 9 . 6/7/2004