Reviews for Snow And Negotiations
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is such an Aw-how-cute- story. Love it! Especially this one:

'who had one eyebrow quirked in a look Obi-Wan referred to as my-padawan-is-learning-and-force-isn't-it-funny.'

Hehe, brilliant!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is quite an old story, but I stumbled across it today, and I'm so glad I did. It was great!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aw that was very cute, they are almost like father/son. Aww, great story.
spottedear94 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
hey i don't have anything to say but the fact that i like this fanfic a lot
jakotsu101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
CUTE!
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
very cute and funny. qui-gon was a bit . . weird. if you look at it in the slash point (sorry, i'm *really* weird) that would have been romantic.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
Celes Tilly chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
awwww, cuteness! :)
lise carew chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
that was fun! i liked it lots
Jedi Takeru chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Very funny! (falls over laughing.)
sidewinder chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
What else can I say but cute, very very cute? Hee. For a moment I even got the old warm, fuzzies I used to get over reading Q/O...and THAT'S really saying something.

A nice, warm, fluffy fic for Christmas day. Wish we had some snow here right now!
Catar chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Wonderful! I came to think of one thing: this story should be sent to Bush and bin Laden, maybe it would settle their matters... I wish everyone a joyous Christmas!
Don't wanna sign in chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Right...
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Ty: *giggles* AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! HOW CUTE! OBI LEARNS ABOUT SNOW! THAT'S SSSSSSOOOOOO SWEET!

Puppymon: ooookay. What is with you and snow?

Ty: *crying* 'Cause I only see it once every three years to. but I HATE it that way.

Puppymon: oh.
pogurll chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
AAAWWW! That is so cute! I love this story. It is so cute. you should write more stories like this. i've read a lot of your star wars fan fics and i thought they were really good!
randomglitter chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
This is so cute and fun. I love the "my padawan is learning and force isn't it funny" look. I liked this a lot. *g*