Reviews for See Your Enemy AU
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was amazing. I love Trinity x Smith which there is a total shortage of on fanfiction. She's the strongest woman in any movie I've seen. Absolutely sure of herself, a genius in situations where quick thinking is required. Functions her role with the effiency of a programmd machine. Able to see horrible sights yet go on seeming uneffected. Always striving not to show weakness. So great that people tend to forget she is underhanded being a woman. I loved it how he said, "It seems that the great Trinity is a woman after all." It was so in character. I love it when the bad guy has the girl at knife point but to see it on Trinity, makes it even better if that's possible. She managed to kill him in the end. She makes Neo make look weak, pathetic and fake. like the only reason he's there is cuz he's chosen. Not because he can fight or be smart. If she was the chosen one, she would have kicked ass so legendarily that one movie would have been enough. You are such a good Matrix author. Please write more like this. I'd love to read it.

Yours truly,

~Alexxis T. Swan
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
aw... poor bane... but smith had to be stopped.
RainAwhile chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Amazing piece.

I love your take on the story.
atrinityfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Not something I would choose to read about, but I thought it was very well written. I think the Trinity is very in character. I don't understand why it takes Neo so long to figure it out, and then in the end it seems he doesn't quite get it. I'm not sure if he realizes why he had to hold Trinity in the end. Am I making sense?
jynx5277 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This was very good! Probably the best in character i've seen for a while! The end was a little OOC... but i refuse to focus on that when you have so much other sucess! Your a wonderful writer and should persue this talent in the real world! Im am very impressed and I'm still shaking from it! Lol very good! :D What would be good is another chapter...
Tamsin chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Brilliant. Brilliant brilliant. I love that scene too, and the Bane/Trinity edge is a really clever touch. So well done. Sigh.
alocin chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Very cool. I never bought that they would both be so dumb as to take so long to work out who it was. Trinity especially. I like this a lot, 10 out of 10.
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow, that was an interesting take on things. Well-written, clear, flowing, interesting and nicely in-character, too. It's not something I could really buy into as an AU, though, because I thought the blinding thing was too important to the symbolism of it all...but I'm just mad. Testament to this is the fact that this is the first time I've ever ever read a fic because I liked the name of the author!
Fox Mulder chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
This is briliant. I want more.
Merccy chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
No one's reviewed this yet? Heathens. It's perfect, mts. Incredibly erotic and beautiful, and with enough Cypher to make me happy. Keep up the great work.