Reviews for And They Lived Happily Ever um LINE?
LeChick chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh this is too cute! Everybody in character too! Love it!
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Yaaaaaaaay! Who needs Prince Charming anyway?! ONLY WIMPS LIKE SNOW WHITE! HA HA HA! I've always hated cliches...
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
turle chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
described in one word sweet
onelastwish-x chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aww, love the ending!
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh Ash, Buttons is VERY important!"

"How come?"

"Well, Cinderella just wouldn't be Cinderella without her Buttons..."

"Yeah, her dress would fall off and everyone would see she's a man!" Misty walloped Ash with her mallet.

"Not funny you little twerp!"

LOL, LOL, LOL, AND OH YES, LOL!

I laughed until i fell off my seat!

aaml:)
unknown 1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
First off I'd like to say that I really liked your story. It was cute and fun but I do have some things that might make it better. It is mostly one thing really but as a writer I think it is something that you can benefit from. I would not call the show a pantomime. I know that you are going for the idea of the show boat episode and I applaud you for that but theatrically, a pantomime is a scene that is done without words. You could call it a play, a one act, a vinyet (a scene), there is singing so it could be called a musical or a musical-let (a growing term for a one act musical) or others. Proper terminology can be important.

Like I said before I loved the story and how you took liberties to make a classic story something new and exciting for your audience.

Keep writing!
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
BWAHA, that was a perfect version, the ending was just too cute for words! -)
Lunae Ariae chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
that is so cool! you know i just remembered that Cinderella and the Prince know each other for all of like two hours and 5 minutes and they decide to get married, it's so stupid your version is way better.
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i only have on word for this

'aw...'

heheheh

yeah, poor misty, never getting her bike, but i doubt she's complaining why. heheheh
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
he he I love this story it's cute I like when the audience starts yelling at Greg "Prince Charming" and calling him pansy boy and stuff lol classic!
Ash Eyes chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Is there really a servant like this in one of the real versions of Cinderella?
amethyst-plum chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
LOL i totally luv this story . itwas cute and funny
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Awsome!
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Bravo! Bravo indeed! You really did your homework on this one, eh?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »