Reviews for Stained Legacy
Ceredwen chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
This just became one of my all time favorite Sirius/Hermione stories!
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
Utterly wonderful.

ForeverSirius77 / Megan
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Oh! I like THIS one BEST! XD
EnchantingFreak chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Hi,

I just read your story for the first time. Just thought I'd leave a review since I enjoyed reading it so much.

Best Wishes,

Kimi
I am known by many names chapter 10 . 6/21/2004
It was wonderfully done. This is one of very few stories I actually fought to get the computer to read. I don't understand why it was under the trajedy section, because it wasn't sad at all. Anyway, excellent job.
Kawaiililkitten chapter 10 . 6/10/2004
Amazing...ingenious! Excellent! Do write another! Please!
ganainm chapter 10 . 5/7/2004
Very different, and very enjoyable. Cool.
isnani chapter 10 . 5/2/2004
Man! I have always love all those stories you wrote for SB/HG fanfics. You really are a great writer! Keep up with the good work.
Sirius - Hermione Fanlisting
/siriusmione
Mist and Mischief chapter 10 . 3/18/2004
Holy fucking wow. This was bloody brilliant! A great creative idea and *extremely* well written! *applauds* Kudos to you for this great story! *grins* I came across this while reading your bio. I've only just become interested in Hermione/Sirius stories and I'm condsidering writting one. This has definitely inspired me! _ Ta for now luv!
TheSiriussparrow
Mai Gamit chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This has to be one of the best and most elborate, touching, and sophisticated Sirione story. It was all around great! I know that it says that I'm reviewing the first chapter, but I've read the whole thing. Excellent job, and thanks!
_Gamit
ShibbySpunkyChick chapter 10 . 1/26/2004
I loved this story! It was amazing- you've done a fantastic job!
h8kiluv chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
This story is wonderfully written... much good and little akward dialog, a plausible plotline(for Harry Potter, anyway), and characters that still retain their identities... I just have one problem: Why is it always a BOY that must save the world? That being said, keep on writing.
darkess-knight chapter 10 . 1/10/2004
I swear, I think this is the best fanfic I have ever read on this site. You have plot, style, skills, and ideas. Your writing is SO good. You have serious talent. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were J. K. Rowling herself. I can't rave about this story enough. It was innovative, well written, the characters were realistic, the plot was fantastic, and everything is just great. You have some of the best lines- I was cracking up during some scenes and tearing up at others. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading it, and there aren't good enough words to describe this. I am now going to be following all of your stories. GREAT JOB!
AMANDA chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT!
YOUR BRILLANT
Cella N chapter 10 . 12/28/2003
loved it entirely...till the end part...Sean is so cute...you are a very talented writer. oh and : WHY OH WHY DID JKR HAD TO KILL SNUFFLES? I ABSOLUTELY HATE HER FOR THAT. Padfoot shall not be forgoten.:(( we love you SB! don't we( look evilishly to the doubting croud at which the people nod fearing the anger of a fan)? R.I.P. Snuffles. thou shall not be forgoten. long live HG/SB romances!
kiss-kiss
P.S. yes I am very crazy, born with it, alas...