Reviews for Shelter
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Absolutely loved it! I love how your stories have the same humor as the show! XD
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
How did I miss this one? I love it... no crazy huge plots that leave me with no fingernails by the end. ;P Just a happy little moment between the crew. Wonderful!
AriaArsinoe chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Another good one! I had a grin on my face at the ending. The first paragraph was really good. And Wash... "They said that the pollutants would spontaneously combust around the camp fire in a burst of lovely colors, setting the occasional camper ablaze. It was all supposed to be very picturesque." "The woman I love, a roaring fire. A raging blizzard. Hungry varmints probably sneaking up on us. Yuh, this is the life". Perfect! I can totally picture him saying that!
Glacier-to-be chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
funny how good this is. i'm cold though... so therefore jealous.
artemis8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
just as good as Matinee! no Reavers, no Alliance, no deep weird stuff on the fringes of space. Just a fun little jaunt with the crew. And I'm inclined to agree, Im so glad the DVD comes out soon! Dammit, i wish they hadn't cancelled. There could ahve been a posibility for scenes like this in an episode or two. al well, as the russians say, nichevo. keep up the good work!
MaidM chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Ah. Beautiful. plottless, but wonderful phrasing and prose. Really in character too.
Kudos, Mimi
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Maystone, you are wonderful. You are a simply superb writer. "The Mess" is one of my favorite stories, and it prompted me to go read more of your stories.
I usually just tag stories in my favorite places and come back to read them later but yours is one of the few stories I actually drop my other activities to stop and read, should I find a new one.
I printed up "The Mess" a long time ago to add to my folder of favorite stories, I have little doubt that more of your fics will follow. :D
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Maystone! I've forgotten how good your stories are. I havn't really had time to read fan fiction but I'm so glad that I made it to read this. As always you capture the Firefly characters perfectly, especially Mal. The the closeness of the crew, you can really see how much of a famil they are. This was beautiful and YAY the DVD comes out soon! Marian :)