Reviews for Surprise
Lai-Ku chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Awh Cute! Very good!
Lai-Ku chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Aw, it's so beautiful. I like how Emma expected the argument between Adam and Mr. FOx (She's a psionic though, so no surprise.) And Jesse with his big-brother speech to Brennan was great too!
Lai-Ku chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Well, aren't they just honoring Adam left and right in this chapter, hm?

Jesse in a top hat... *Teeheehee*
Lai-Ku chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
*Facepalm* The halarity of it all makes me laugh (But in a good way)
Lai-Ku chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Ah ha, after reading the rest of the chapter, now the little bit of five lines in the middle make sense {I hope you don't mind a review at the end of each chapter, but your story is making my hyper for some reason)

I wasn't expecting her to say that though. Good job
Lai-Ku chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Teeheehee, this makes me laugh...
Lai-Ku chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ou... I'm intrigued...
Imaginator chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
This is beautifully funny! yay!
Shado-Fox chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
Whao whao! Excellent! I've read "little problem" and like it but I like this one more ;), too little girl...it's so cute!
I'm curious to read you're next fictions about these two girls! Sorry for not reviewing each chapter but so hurry to read more... i've waited to finish for review :)
xLifelessx chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
O, Christmas story sounds good, they'll probably be little troublemakers. If you do, I know its a mainly a b/s story but does it hurt to add just a incy wincy little bit of J/E, PLEASE! he he he, Can't wait for the sequel!
LoveConquers chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
Such a great ending-very cute story! Definately demands a sequel! First Christmas sounds like a great idea-fun! Can't wait for more! :)
Mari chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
That was an awesome story but you definately left it wide open and practically begging for a sequal or two. You have two write about later. Maybe around the age five, when they know about their powers and are old enough to conciously do something with them. It would be a lot of fun. You also mentioned that Eckhart could just magically go away but what if he got them before they knew he was bad and used their powers' to HIS advantage instead of the other way around.
Just a few thoughts. Keep up the goo work and my sister, Emily, says thank you. She loved it.
canadian-chic14 chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
Hey, I absolutely loved this story. Hope you do right a sequel. I don't know maybe about them growing up, and everything. Like they age one year a chaptre or something. Again I loved it:)
Sunstar2 chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
Please make this into a series, it would make such a good read, especially with the problems Gabriel had controlling his abilities when he was the potentially the most poweful mutant alive. Keep up the humour as well, I love laughing my way through your updates every day, you really pick on poor Jesse don't you?
Sunstar
goldstranger chapter 9 . 12/8/2003
OMG Jesse fainted?
Brennan and SHalimar are parents of twins?
LOL