Reviews for Evangelion I: Dance of the Marionette
IncandescentOne chapter 17 . 9/20/2005
wow, this is a really good story, from Rei's perspective, its so hard to imagine what'd be going through her head O_o

so cool :P
Akhorahil chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Great Story !

Reading the last Chapter made me Cry ...

please keep it Up !
Gohan-Chan chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
rei is really becoming more open with shinji
ignorantly grinning chapter 17 . 8/11/2004
Very well done first person. I think it was very interesting and the concept of a puppet master was great. If this is the ending, I think it was a good idea to end it here. Its sorta vague but that's how Eva is.

I don't know why you uploaded all 17 chapters at once though, but it was nice not to wait for them one at a time XD
Katfum chapter 17 . 7/24/2004
I do wish the chapters were a bit longer, but... Man. That is some of the finest prose I've read in quite a while.
Lone Wulffe chapter 17 . 7/23/2004
One of the best "Rei's POV" stories I have ever read. Too bad it ends like that. Very cliffy.
Redmage2k chapter 17 . 6/6/2004
Very, very good.

You should write more.

And by 'more' I mean 'more soon'

And by 'more soon' I mean '!
dennisud chapter 16 . 6/6/2004
I can't empasize this more. If you want more reviews you have to post a story one chapter at a time.

Posting a whole story all at once is actually going to discourage some as most like to wake up to a new chapter to read every day or every other day. Try this with your next story and see what I mean.

dennisud chapter 17 . 6/5/2004
Well a nice ending in that Rei is her own person. She seemed to accept that Shinji will care for her but not in the same way as Asuka. But that alone seemed to make her break from Gendo's control enough to have A chance. I hope this continues either as more chapters or as a sequel.

Maybe have two stories one where Rei is his Friend/sister, and Maybe have Shinji open his eyes on who She really is to him.

dennisud chapter 8 . 6/5/2004
Asuka being Asuka reacting to Rei as a threat to her, and seemingly seeing Shinji as the prize. Rei seeing her hopes dim.

dennisud chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
So the Bastard King make his intentions known! Wonder if there woould have been a wolf Angel, mybe he wuld mke a good knawing bone!

dennisud chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
Seems that Rei is pulling a the strings more.

Plus her awareness of the state of her apartment and Shinji' cleaning of it makes things more interesting.

dennisud chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Well it seems that Rei's caring for Our "Invincible Shinji is quite clear.

She just forgot yo have him learn to float first then go on to the rest.

dennisud chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
Introspection!

That fits Rei Ayanami to a "T"!

nice so far.

dennisud chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
All four characters seem to be very IC so Kudos on that. But, the final lines seem to say that Rei was afraid of having a confrontation. Was it because of what Asuka would do ... or what she would do?