Reviews for Its a love hate thing
susan chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Well iliked it as i always do. but I think that Ryou should try to hurt him but he cant do it and they end up in eachothers arms...oopssorry I got carried away. sorry. carry on.
a1f5 chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
ryou drops the dagger and kneels down to imbrase him, they leeve to ryous bed room and, well, use your imagination
Ohkami Aukurei who will eventually post a damn story chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
NONONONONONO! BAKURA CAN'T DIE!

I think Ryou should try to kill Bakura, but he only manages to draw blood and then drops the dagger, hugs Bakura, and a bunch of sappy fluff ensues. _
Puppy chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
YOU BETTER NOT KILL BAKURA OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU LISTEN TO ME SING AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, GOT IT?

Anyway, there's too many details with the 'Bakura dies' scenario. Where would Ryou hide the body? What would his friends think? What would happen to Ryou? And besides, Ryou said he loved his yami. I suppose you could do the death scene BUT you'd probably be attacked by mad Bakura/Ryou fans, and I'd be the one leading them.

So, good luck with the whole Bakura issue!

(I'm a crazy girl, ne?)
demonlady61636 chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
I think that Ryou should try to kill himself, but only managing to severly injure himself. But, you're the writer, so do whatever you want.
lalalalala. I can't hear you lalalalala chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
NO! Bakura can't die! I think Ryou should do a 'I tried but I can't kill you!' thing. You know, dagger touching but no more, he simply can't bring himself to actually do it, then maybe drop it. I love angsty fluff...
Mia-Chan chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
uhh...Bakura lives...no getting hurt...he lives...just have Ryou draw the dagger...and then drop it...and hug Bakura...nice...sweet ending...
trish chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
Don't make in die, he is to hot for that
Hyacinthus chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
BAKURA SHOULD LIVE!

LIVE! LIVE!
blue88 chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Please continue! Pretty, pretty please!
MarikIshtar77 chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Cool fic:-) I'd like to see them both live personally...I'm such a wuss...
Masi chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Aw...I think that Ryou shouldn't stab Bakura... X_x; He just doesn't seem the type... Great, so far!
silverwerewolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Wonderful story! As for the ending, they should both live! And there definitely should be a happily-ever-after. (Yes, I'm a sucker for fluff.)
Kuroi Kyuuketsuki chapter 2 . 11/25/2003