Reviews for Falling from Grace
BlorBleepKleeClore chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
What a truely good story. As a GUY, i felt great how the story appeased to my taste in action but and my hankering for romance

p.s. Ganondorf does have more then just the gerudo as minions, he also has moblins,stalfos,lizofos, and iron knuckles.

Aside from that teny tiny plot hole your story was perfect in so many ways. I enjoyed reading this story from start to end.
Moon Princess016 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Cute story! I don't get how zelda's still alive BUT THAT'S OK! she's alive at least
inuchick22 chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Quite possibly the best LOZ story yet. Good job, write a sequel!
Tetra Terra chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
One word: Superb.
zeldaisthebest chapter 10 . 5/3/2004
Cool story you should make another chapter !
Heavenly Moments chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
Wow! That was a Passionate Story. It was absolutely amazing. Excellent! I loved it!
Crystal187 chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
Truly great story! You really write wonderfully. I cried when Zelda died, and Link was so emotional. I'll be sure to read future stories of yours!
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
No! It can't end like that! hehe, i don't know if it's going to, but i gotta finish reading u'r other chappies. Very dramatic, I liked the emotion u put into it.
Midnight Starfire chapter 10 . 2/27/2004
I loved your story! It was full of twists and turns, like in chapter one I was afraid Link was really gone. Then I was afraid Zelda really died! You did a wonderful job and I especially liked how you used the title in the final chapter! Too bad it had to end!
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
oh my god i love this story so much!
zephyrocity chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
two words...loved it! All together that is four words and about 20 things to do with punctuation...23 now heh heh heh i loved your story
jelie36 chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
OMG! This is so wonderful. That was such a great ending, and I love the whole Falling from Grace thing. Very creative! _
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
IIeehhaa! Noo! Why? Must? Story? End? Blaah! I loved the ending though, very very good, especially how you fabricated in the title. You must write another Zelda fic! Like... NOW!
VG-Junky chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
I feel guilty correcting you since I did it WAY too much in my story but I think you said "then" a little too much. But the story was still great. It was probably just old habits leaking in.
Miss Maudlin chapter 10 . 2/9/2004
:( The story ends... (or at least I think so...)
IT WAS SO GOOD! _ Great ending, plot, characters - especially using 1st person POV, b/c that's a bit more difficult then 3rd person POV - and of course the LxZ romance! I can't believe more peeps haven't reviewed! [beats up random people] Hopefully that'll help. XD Can't wait to see what you think up next! YEY!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »