Reviews for Last Train To Happiness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
are u making another chapter? chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aw...I liked it. I was surprised with how Tsuyoshi was...I was also really sad that he wasn't marrying Aya-chan...I absolutely ADORE those two... :( STILL, I LOVED this story, and thought it was really good! LOVED IT! :D
BeccaBear93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hehe, loved it! As soon as I started reading, I guessed that they had faked her death and gone to elope... Yay, I was right! Anyways, very good! But aw... Aya got married... But not to Tsuyoshi :(

Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
No bad, not bad at all.

Faia Sakura
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
aw! i loved it! it was AWESOME!

loki lee chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
hey write a sequal your story is very good
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Milk Tea Girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Oh,what a wonderful fic! I haven't started any yet. I'm new! I just hate that stupid teacher, what's his name? He's such a pain, just hate him! Anyways... wonderful fic. write soon!
x-hiatus chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
So many one shots.. w No problem! I love them. harhar. xD Great job on this one too, it was really thought out and through and well and everything. ;x
the original Kuroi chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Crappy? I think not. A bit fast-paced but it was an excellent idea. Please leave it as a one-shot though. It's perfect as is. I hate to see it ruined-I mean, with your talent, it probably will be as good as this one but it's better to leave it. Course, I'm just blabbering nonesense now so I'll leave my review as is. XD
pNai.sNuGgLes chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
cute! but kinda weird... never did like the teacher guy!
Aki T chapter 1 . 12/31/2003, dude. This is awesome...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I can't stress how good this is! Please keep going!
KKJenn chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
WOW! I've read your other story, I usually love Humor and Romance but YOu've really got talent for writing ANGST! well good luck with your other stories! I hope you will have more cuz This one was mad good! :-D
SuperChic chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
that was great, and I liked how it ended, but I would like to know more about what's going to happen to them now, maybe you could write more chapters, telling how they end up, perhaps having them get found, just to complicate things. But still a very good fic.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
It feels like there should be more, but it can hold it's own. First Kodocha fic I've read. I haven't even finished the series yet. Only on book three. Good story.