Reviews for Demons & Demigods
Netchka3 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :-)
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
The Judge got away! They better stop him quickly.
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Good story. :-)
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I've really been enjoying your stories. As a fan of both Buffy and Hercules/Xena, I find these stories to be highly entertaining. However, you constant "sidestories" seems to be just your way of getting around FF . net's rule of not posting separate chapters to a story as separate stories. Don't worry, I'm not going to turn you in. But it could spell trouble for you down the line. If I were you, I'd revise my stories, making them chapters in an ongoing tale, then delete all of the "sidestories" and just have the one complete story up and ready to be enjoyed. But that's just my opinion.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
awsome story please update this story soon please
Brimmstone chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Another good story.
SaffronAngel chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
Hey Cyclone, waiting for the next chapter. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with these. Been more than a little busy. See you around.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
cool
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Weesta chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Gargoyles? Gargoyles! This just keeps getting better and better! :-) Now I'm intrigued to see how much crossing over you can do in one fic. I'm hooked so far, keep it up!
Kyra2 chapter 6 . 12/15/2003
Still no rocket launcher? I really liked the rocket launcher...

And who is offering to help Angelus?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible-try to have the next chapter take place right after the last moment in Ch5
SaffronAngel chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
Too cool Cyclone... Can't wait to read the next part.
Kyra2 chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
They didn't hurt Oz, did they?