Reviews for A Tragic Circle
KarenDetroit chapter 14 . 8/10
I don't suppose you would consider finishing this charming tale, dear Author?
Sad abandoned story, calling for rescue.
Hufflepuff Sev! Yay! Pity he dies, though...
riverrat chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I can't believe you just abandon this excellent story, and just when things were starting to heat up. It is a real shame. I would have loved to read more and by going through some of your reviews, so would a lot more of your readers.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
This is a good timeturner story. Too bad that you have not updated in such a long time.
Teela's Snakestaff chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Oh no! I was really getting into this! What happened?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
I LOVE WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN SO FAR! I hate the fact that Severus had to die before telling Hermione of his feelings in person instead of a measly letter! But I like that the Severus from the past has come to the future to help fufil the prophecy.

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ;)
Luisa Oswald chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
oh please please go on with writing! its such an lovely and exciting story...! id really like to know more and to know the end!
ShaeLovesFred chapter 14 . 2/22/2007
No! Fantastic story please update! I usually hate time travel stories but yours acctualy makes sense! yay!
Megan Consoer chapter 14 . 9/27/2006
I really this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
amsev chapter 14 . 7/4/2006
Shags, you need to pick this story back up! My heart ached all the way through for Severus'/Geoffrey's plight. It is so well written, I hope you continue.
brielleheather chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
update thanks lovethe story
LittleCMarie2 chapter 14 . 1/31/2006
I really like this story. I hope you are going to finish it.
Lirael chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
Things are HAPPENING! I can't see that Hermione doesn't realize what's going on, with the letter and all. Let Ron down easy, please (but DEFINITELY don't leave Snape hanging just to spare Ron's feelings).

How sad it is that they'll separate in the end. Of course, you could always have some sort of weird changing-timeline effect which means that the body of Snape which was found dead is really somebody else disguised as him.

Out of curiousity- does Hermione and this experience have anything to do with the two unexplainable decisions- joining the Deatheaters and teaching at Hogwarts? And also- why do you call him Geoffrey, even when nobody in the story is referring to him?

Anyways, you have an intriguing story here, and I really hope you update soon.
Makalani Astral chapter 14 . 3/7/2005
well duh! she's thinking about ron. can't wait for more.