Reviews for Light and Dark of the Raven
KatyRae chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I just wanted to let you know that this story was one of the first that I have ever read! It is bloody fantastic! It is one of my favorites. You have a wonderful imagination! If you ever publish a book...I want to know.
Ms.Reinvented chapter 29 . 9/29/2007
cant wait 4 da next chappie!:D
pstibbons chapter 29 . 4/27/2007
Ta for writing this.

I was surprised that Draco, Hermione, and Snape didnt make more use of the surprise factor when they defected at the start of the battle. Other than that, it was a good fic - and I'm delighted that Ginny died.
pstibbons chapter 21 . 4/27/2007
Hooray! Lucius is dead!
spell.binding chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
i have to say, even though this story was written a while ago, it still is my favorite dracoXhermione story - or maybe my favorite harry potter story in general

your writing style is brilliant and everytime i read it i fall inlove with this story a little bit more.

just wanted to say thank you - this story is my muse
cmtaylor531 chapter 29 . 7/18/2006
Aww i love it!
fanfreak06 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
wow
xoKaSsIeox chapter 29 . 5/29/2006
so soo soo good. i love this fic. it made me laugh, tear, and scream. i really hope you update soon because youre an amazing author!

-kassie*
Tenshisangel chapter 29 . 3/22/2006
Please finish this fic... it is a great story and I am sorry to see that it hasn't been finished. I would love to see an update from you soon!
Azrabell chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
I know I must have revied this... at least, well some time last year.. I know writers block can be a terribly awful thing... I just want you to know that I want to see the end of this story and I'll wait for it as a patient and faithful reader. Ok... Here Is my HEAP of encouragement and respect for what you have done so far. Thought you might need some to you know jump start the weary mind!
Jade Eyes chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
that was so evilly done! poor thing hermione... :( :( :(
DeadRose21 chapter 29 . 8/20/2005
I like the story so far. Good job. )
potterfan1120 chapter 29 . 8/11/2005
OMG! this is the BEST story ive read so far! you have got to finish it! but r u like going to make a sequel with their kids or something. that would be cool! and have like on of their kids (adopted i know) a wizard or something and the Gods want them. thatd be cool! well PLZ finish this one!
cameron chapter 29 . 6/30/2005
Ohmygod!

How can you leave us hanging like that?

Rofl, I hate to make you feel bad but it's evil!

Ahh. I hope you update soon.
twinklelicious25 chapter 29 . 6/22/2005
Even though you said it isn't done, i think it's a perfect ending...i don't know what you could possibly do to make this story even better