Reviews for Waiting
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Very good. And creepy.
Stephen King Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Eerie. That is what I say about you. You are eerie. I is your nature. Must read more. You must write more. Only way to keep me scared. What are you afraid of? Is it the dark? Kids may say that they're afraid of the dark, but it's what is inside the dark that scares them. You are what is inside of the dark. After all, you scare me. And I'm not even afraid of the dark.
Whispering Voice chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
wow, that was very good
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
thats so sad, but ggood
Candace chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Great story! It really shows how Samara felt when she was in the hospital. Your doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Poor Samara. . . I feel really bad for the kid. . . She's just a tortured soul and she's not even a teenager, yet. . .
ShadowCat Forevermore chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
WOW...I am absolutely speechless...
Good job! Although one thing... Simara WAS evil. She never was good, even as a child
But, really good writing! Kudos to you!
sara chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
that was great. when you put it in to the movie...its like you just made all the questions i had about that scene...answered. great job
MarcFan chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Crepy... And good! Yay! More! *Sniff* Poor Samara. Not you I mean. Heh heh.. _;;
Marochre chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
hehe very nice. you got the bolds and italics too... they put in lots of effect, so its good that u learned how eh? keep it up!