Reviews for The Best Thanksgiving Ever
goblz chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I like this internal monologue. Good job.
Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Sugary sweet...and I loved it.

M.
Mira chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
i love Seth/Ryan brother fics

great job it could have been longer though
Kate W chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Great story - very well written! I for one would really love to read a Ryan POV of this story. Either way, Keep up the good work.
Fire'N'Ice chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
more aw
Snooboostoo chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Aw! That was such a sweet story!
ronnie chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
aw, that was great, loved the ending...:)
Heather chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Very nice. I Like it. I like it alot. eh. never mind.
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
yeah, you caught that too? With all the Summer/Seth/Anna thing, people seemed to skip over the Ryan/Seth family thing that was in the backround. I totally saw the hurt in Seth when Ryan didn't want him to come along, but Seth was the ever wonderful guy and totally understood. I loved when Seth said 'well, we're all family' in refrence to Ryan's brother. I thought it was so sweet. And then when Ryan came home...I saw that little glimmer in Seth, and that line 'its good to be home'...that was so affecting. Seth/Ryan friendship is my favorate part of the show, and it kinda took a backseat to the other stuff that happened in this episode. I'm glad you decided to take the time to highlight it a bit.
su chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Good characterization. Short, but a good story.
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I really liked this. I think you did a great job of describing Seth's dismay at not being asked to go with Ryan and then you brought it full circle with his joy at Ryan's statement at the end. This is very good.

BTW: Love your name, I've had characters in some of my other stories named "Vix" but you're the first one I've ever seen!
Kumaproogey chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I just want to let you know that I liked this story. It was short and very sweet. I was wondering if anyone else picked up on those words and Seth's expression. You captured it wonderfully.
sammy11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003