Reviews for Japanese Mulan with a Twist
Holding On To Heart chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
uhh... okay...Look Aoshi Kenshin and Sanosuke never fought together. The people are out of line. (Sano would have been a little kid..)
Also I like Tomoe better than Kaoru... *sweat*
Not one of my favorites.
Woodae chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
luv it...
The evil witch chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Nice ficcie!But I didn't like the part wen kaoru kissed misao!
ReinaMirasaki chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
nice fic! please continue!
Mafaldyna chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
update soon! I want to read more quickly or I will become a potato : well that doesn't have sense, anyway i hope you don't take too long
Yue's Lady chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
that's so mean! the suspense! how could you?
(coughs)
yea well, i really like the fic so far :D Kenshin is such a hentai...(sweatdrops)
update soon, and if you have the time, please please please email me when you update _ ja
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
*screaching* WHAT! WHAT THE HELL WERE U THINKING WHEN U WROTE THIS! I REFUSE TO READ THIS IF IT'S GOING TO BE A YURI THING! *still ranting* HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET TURNED IN THIS!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
I really loved this fic but who is this person named enishi. And how dare keshin put the moves on kaoru like that. She oughta beat him to a pulp. Please update soon.
Read ya later,
Siren of the Darknessflame
Angel81 chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
Great chapter!
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Um i'm very lost here. That does NOT sound like kenshin, so who is it? Plz update soon.
KagomeKia chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
Great cahpter :;dances around :: I like this tory keep up the good work
Akiko:: Great job with the fighting to
Kagome Kia:: Akiko you know there is more then fighting in a story
Akiko:: Ya but I love Fighting
Kagome Kia:: your hopeless
silverleafDRAGON chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
OI OI OII nani? What's gonna happen? PLease update for the love of kit kat bars! (m... kit kat bars *runs off to find some*)
bonessasan chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
The rating's going to go up? Really? (sarcasm, I love it!). The concept for this story is pretty interesting. Japanese Mulan with a Twist is the perfect title for it. I think I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but we'll just have to see. Think of me as a stuck up prude; it saves time ;D Just out of curiousity, how did you come up with your sn?
ashcandy chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
hey! is she really saitou's daughter..? lol ne way.. good job waitin fo ur update! and waht happend to hijikata? and do u noe if Okita sama's name really Soushi or is Watsuki sama a lil confuzed? lol wow that was long... canchan
Chinow chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
EVIL EVIL EVIL CLIFFY!
Update soon or I shalt sic my angry mob of Freshman Followers upon thy Spleen!
Yeah, I liked it, and I don't mean to scareth thee-eth but I'm on my 27th Mt. Dew _
Sugar Sugar Hyper Hyper Sugar Sugar Run Run!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »