Reviews for Japanese Mulan with a Twist
baka chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
yes i am an baka their is more affter no thank you and ingo my stupidy have a nice time thank you if you think i am a baka NO! i thank you if you think i am a baka that is so kind if you ddo not you suck but anyway i lived your story it is so cool you rock and i mean it big time i like soccer,baskitball,baseball,teins, and last but not lest football! i like your story alot ok lets play a game you have to guess if i am a girl or a boy baseted on what i have tolled you and will tell you the awsir is on th bottum ok i palyed te-ball (on a boys team) for two years. i have palyed soccer for two years(on a girls team) i want a skate baord for X-MASSO GUESS!
i am a girl if you thought i was a boy you rock and you are super cool! alot of people think i acked like a boy cool hu and if you thought i was a girl you relly suck ( ilike the word suck i tell my best friends that they suck so oh well) you are a great ather bye!
perilousgard chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
ARGH! I ALMOST CRIED OF ANTICIPATION! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN A WHILE! Why oh WHY did you have to stop there? Okay, a few comments also...
Kaoru as a Shinsengumi member, so cool! Kaoru is my favorite female, and seeing her like this just makes me grin. Training with Saitou, even better! I haven't ever read a fic where Kaoru is a hitokiri, so this intrigues me! I have added it to my favorite stories and also you to my favorite authors! .
Whoo, I like the end of the first chapter, when Kenshin first meets Kaoru. Very cool. And also, is Megumi an Ishin Shishi assassin? Or is she their doctor? I remember you mentioning that her hands were calloused, but I don't know...
And ARGH who IS that guy at the end of this chp? Update as soon as you can, onegai! *falls to knees and bows head to ground*
Umm...have a good holiday!...I suppose...*shrugs* I'll leave you alone now...
ZSilver chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
WOW! This story id a very strong one. All I have to say is UPDATE SOON! I like Kenshi/Battousai & Kaoru. I never thought Enishi and Kaoru were very good together. This is going down under my favs! Please try and finish Going Back cuz that is also under my favs! -
Digibaka chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Woah...this is really good...can you make this Kenshin (Battousai)/Kaoru? I dunno...Enishi/Kaoru never made sense to me...Erg. Thankies! Update soon!
Draonlady chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
Are u gonna update any time soon at all Oy Seasons Greetings
cutie-chan-XD3 chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
HEY! Great chappie! Does Kenshin or Enishi come in and save Kaoru? Or worse! She gets raped! AH! ::head blows up::
::cough::
anyways UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE!
_
cutie-chan
P.S. This story isn't much like Mulan! It's a compliment! I like your story better then Mulan so far! ::nods head:: UPDATE!
cutie-chan-XD3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Great story! Make it a Kenshin and Kaoru pairing! KxK all the way!
_
ewunia chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
Great story. I didn't know it would be that good. But I love it. So please continue as soon as possible.
Kentai chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
CLIFFHANGER! lol this rox please write more! _x;
friend chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
great second chapter update soon make graphic
Lizzee chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
OMG, I love this story! Its so good! PLease please please update soon!
chinoz chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Since people's body smells tend to be diff, i presume that's really Kenshin... All the char are OOC rite? Coz, well, Kenshin is acting all weird just like Saitou.
chinoz chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Kaoru becomes Mulan sounds more apt since Mulan is a name. Overall, I love the 1st chpt! I think it's really interesting & funny. I vote for Enishi because I think he's really cute & I'm sick of KxK pairings. ) Gambatte!
flaming-ic3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
this story is great! u shud haf more confidence in yourself ya noe... i think i like K&K... K&B is a bit... er... dark. *nods head to emphasise my point* hehhehehe Aoshi haf a claim on Misao? :D i Lup u! u put Two of the bestest ever pairings in a fic! huehehehhe p.s dun mind me. im juz on sugar high at abt 3 am/...
Epic Epicness chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I really like the story so far. Please continue soon!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »