Reviews for Japanese Mulan with a Twist
Angel81 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I love this story so far. I really hope that you continue to write this story. It has a really good plot. I think the pairings should be Kaoru/Battousai or Kaoru/Kenshinbut it doesn't really matter just not Enishi. I'm not really fond of him(no offense if you like him)but there are good stories with him in it so it doesn't really matter. Anyway, I hope that you continue.
*Angel81*
l3al3yanime chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
um...i dunno about the pairings...you choose..im ok with any of the pairings. please update quickly!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Hi...I really hope you continue writing this story. I found it to be interesting. I would really like to know what happens next. The story really flows...Looking foward to reading more of this.
Chikai Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I like it. Its a good plot, and a good use of character.
Jouko-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
hey nice story youve got going on right now!

I hope this story turns out long, and my favorite fanfic of all time is WHEN THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU too!, I just love it and I hope that I will love this one too!

as for the pairings I think that it should be Aoshi and Misao, Sano and Megumi, and most important of all Kenshin or Battoussai with that's all. Oh I almost forgot! I think that you should tell all the readers when you will be updating, if it's not too much trouble, cause that's an easier way to find the story and read it so you don't loose track of the story. Like in WHEN THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU that was a brilliant idea by Chiki.

hope you take my advise that would be alot of help!, update soon.

P.S. I will try to review in all the chapters that you post. : )

XOXO

Jouko-chan
Kaykoha Ayanithne chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
cool, i want to read more! and yes i love that story When the World Revolves Around You, and i be this one will be just as good as those!
Briar chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This is awesome. You've got it of to a good solid start. I can't wait to see how it builds up from for Saitou and Kaoru's relationship. I think he's just fond of her. In the anime he obiviously is if you read between the lines. It's not romantically involved but it is cute. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Ja ne -*
MariahKon chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love it please update
Amyjenc1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
*Claps*

E Oh please continue...HeHE...e I love it.

Sofa-Chan
just a tomboy chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Dud that rocked nice please finsh
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4