Reviews for Not Easy Being Green
Shredster7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh, snap... this is gonna get gooood!

Man, luigi seems Peeved... but what about Brawl? he was one of the last five...

Bill Gates? Like, Xbox? Like, Banjo-Kazooie? z0mg
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
“I’m-a Luigi. Fuck-a you!”

O.O ...XD MORE!
JOE chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
HAHAHAHAHA GREAT but why don't you UPDATE?

Updating... yea that thing when you add more!
Player-2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
WOAH! Brilliant! UR a genius! this is great! or terrible, i dunno.
Im all giddy now, i dont know why.
wchan39 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Okay, this fic is very damn funny and I hope you update it soon!
My favourite line-
Bill Gates: I’m just an honest business man and a good guy. Here, have ten thousand dollars.
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
LOL! I _LOVE_ THIS! - Wanna hear a really short story?: I was SO upset T_T very very VERY depressed...and so I started reading fanfics. After about five of them, I came across this one, and I could not stop laughing. It made me feel MUCH better, and now I am the happy person that I once was.
THE END. :)
"“I’m-a Luigi. Fuck-a you!”" THAT has to be the BEST line I've ever heard/read Luigi say in a fic! XD
Kabute chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I LURVE IT SO FAR!1 GIT ME THE DIP! I CAN'T EAT SCABS WITHOUT DIP! *twitch twitch* Oi... poor-a poor-a Luigi...
sugar high tails chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Noo! don't go to the dark side Luigi...The American side! NO! anyways this fic hilarious. Luigi is my favorite character,and i can't wait yo see what happens.
OtakuSailorV chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
hahahahahahahahahahaha! My bro told me about this story! I luv it! Please make more soon! This is great! _ I be waiting.
Yoshida Knight chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
ROFL! Hurry up with the next chapter! XD

I'm-a lovin it! _
Chance- The - Echidna chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
HAHAHAHAHA! I couldn't stop laughing! Luigi is my favorite character and that is so true! Keep up the good work and write more!