Reviews for Divine Torture
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
WOW! That is such a great story! I love it! Especially how Spock helped...You are such a great writer! Awesome job!
Farfalla chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This was great! The unusual pairing made the classic "aliens say we have to have sex" scenario very original and fresh, and the lighthearted, amused feel (rather than angsty) made it fun all the way through. Hurrah for free love :-D (and I'm really glad Spock expresses his love in such a nifty way. I'm probably interpreting his role in the story all wrong, but it made me enjoy it even more.)

Farfalla

blueberrysnail

Here's to a Fun Christine! :-D
fanficfemme chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I'm sure you know how much I love this. New observation though. I'm really wondering about Spock here. He's sort of an enigma. Does he have feelings (as in sexual feelings) for Kirk and was jealous. But now thinks Christine would be better for him (Kirk being hetero) Or does he have feelings for Christine and was jealous and now feels that she would be better off with Kirk or none of the above? Just a thought

Faith
Njong chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
AW!

Spock is such a softy, well in a crusty logical way at least. But then again, if the good Doctor was one of my friends wouldn't let me forget it if I ever was, I would hide it too!

Great story, loved it, and write more if you can!

mzsnaz chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Once again, a great K/C story. And funny! Some of those lines, esp. about a bed...and patty cake? Priceless! Sweet ending on top of everything else. Hope there are more K/C stories in the works!