Reviews for One Way Ticket
morgan chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
you're an amazing writer. i'm hooked to this fic. please update. all you need to do is end it.
smartbookworm chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Its an Ok story. are you going to ever going to have them meent? please do. Please keep writing.

B
SiriuslyConfused chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Would you please review i know it's been a few years but please

Lyndz
books4kt chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
cool story. do we ever get to find out what happens next? i like the plot line.
ShootingFirework chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
Hey,

I just started reading your stuff and it's really good...I really wish that you would update this story so that we can see what happens when Charlie sees his mom again and actually talks to his family and friends again.
ducky chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story...I have to say it is one of my favorite stories - anywayz, please update soon. I want to see what happens when Charlie finally runs into Bombay and his mom!
K chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
Good story, hope you decide to finish it.
BlackHalliwell chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
its awesome!
missy chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
i know i'm probably getting annoying with all the reviews but could you please update soon or leave a message that you aren't going to anymore. i would appreciate it because this story is the only reason i check the fics on this movie.
missy chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
are you ever going to update? i want to know what happens. it's amazing. i'm begging you. please update soon.
xSarah chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
You know what'd be totally SWEET? If you would update :D
honey chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
your an amazing writer. this is one of my favorite stories. please keep going. i can't wait to read more.
lisa chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
you are amazing writer. this has to be my favorite fic. i hope you update it as soon as you can. i can't wait to read more.
missy chapter 9 . 2/19/2005
you have got to update this fic soon. i want to know what happens next. i've got to know. you're such a great writer. i can't wait to read more of your fics. please update soon. thankz.
Loving chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
Oo Its good! Keep on writing!