Reviews for A KoGal Princess
sakura14343 chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
Gee keep it up! i like it... _ You have a brilliant mind!
Good luck!
mystiQal chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
hi there! i juz wanna tell ya dat i LOVE ur story SSO much! basically, i just love AyaRei pairing, i thk dey're so cute n sweet! itz as if dey're meant 2 b 2gdr. i reli hope u'll update soon. keep up with d nice work! _
Mikihashigals chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
I like that part of Rei and Aya! well keep goin, Ms. Megami! Ganbari!
ebacusta chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I love this fic. At least what I've seen of it. My computer is messing up, and I can't see the rest of chapter 2, and I can't see chapter 3 at all. I was just wondering, have you seen the whole Gal series? I was just wondering b/c I heard that they're stopping it after the next volume, and I really want to see the rest of thew series.
Lilith St. James chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
yey! ... i'm beginning to think that i start all my reviews like that... hmm.. oh well! this was a wonderful chapter! _ i hope that mami gets what's coming to her. however i wonder, what are you talking about with aya and rei in the series? *frowns* i remember rei telling aya that he didn't want to be her first love, but that can't be what you're talking about, is it? grr!
Lilith St. James chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
wonderful chapter! _ i totally know about being busy, so i suppose i can forgive you this once. lol. my advice is try taking it slowly, write a paragraph or two a night, or whenever the mood hits. it makes the chapters go by so much faster! i can't wait to see what happens!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I beg you! Update soon1 Its the best story in GALS! Its been long since you wrote chapter 1!
AyaXRei chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
I liked the second chapter... but unfortunately, the series says a "no-no" to the coupling... but still i like it! keep it up!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
k lang!
Lilith St. James chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wonderful! I totally like seeing the gals as princesses. Poor Yuuya. Anyway, I really enjoy the story and you totally need to keep going. There was only a few problems with how words were ordered, but other than that everything was great. Keep up the good work!
miaka chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
elo there i just want to tell u i like the story i hope you can finnish it well if your not busy
well thats all take care tnx
angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
the story was so nice! hope you can finish this story! i like the part of rei and aya! hope that they'll have sweet part! gud luck! :)
Clarixe chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I love it!
Kawaii!
Please continue...
JR Salazar chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Keep writing! Man, the GALS! section is growing by the minute, now that it's on DVD out here! MOTTO CHO_UDAI! *heart*
The Lonely Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I like it! Can't wait _-!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »