Reviews for Ore no Kono Te De
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Loved it
takky kiku chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
a bit dark but soft and gentle
sweeet love it
Eternal Love Song chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I like this. It was an interesting look at Killua and a dynamic of Killua/Gon that I had not before considered.
Wonderful writing and a very nice picture that you have painted.
MaryJ.Fox chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm crying...why can't you right a chapter story..you would be sooooooo good at it..
IsmiHana chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
It is so sweeet! I love it!
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Definitely love this! Killua's insecurity and Gon's affection definitely joined well. Just a lil bit grammar mistake-sometimes I made it too so it's okay as long as the reader undestands. Gon's surname's Freecs, right? U wrote Freaks instead of it. Overall, it was good.
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
TurtleLover1999 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
that was sooo sweet. it was really welll writen too
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Thumbs up! Loved it :)
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Sob sob, beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was beautiful, dark- ish, and slightly sad. I really like it though. :)
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is beautiful.
And I think I'm in love with this story!
Honestly these two perfect each other.
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
damn cute!
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I really liked the idea of this story. You obviously wrote this a long time ago so i'm assuming that your writing style has changed or that you've gotten better. But I would advise you to revise this story again, and really try to find out how the story flows. From this story alone, i can tell you are capable of being a really decent writer, but there are just a few sentence structure issues. Anyway, like I said earlier, this story was written a while ago; so this review probably won't mean much, but I must stress that you revise this story once again.
sorrowful moonlight chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i love it... some tears fall into my eyes..."huhuhu" its ROMANTIC and DRAMATIC...i love it please continue making a gonXkillua fanfiction...(",)
Whil-o-whisp chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
KAWAI! ARIGATO GOZAIMASU SHIROHANE-SAMA! it was beautiful! simply and utterly beautiful! again, arigato!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »