Reviews for The Keeper of Secrets
wijesingheamesha chapter 40 . 11/13
Please please please please update I know you haven't done so in 7 yrs but this story is so good! Please don't leave me hanging
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 40 . 9/14
Please Please Please PLEASE! Update soon! This story is amazing and I would love to be able to read more of Zack and Severus' lives!

Lily Luna Lovegood
DoraLupinTonks chapter 40 . 7/24
It's such a nice ce story...please finish it. I would love to read it.
Hainbuche chapter 40 . 7/13
ne tolle geschichte. schtribst du weiter? lg hayne
1234567890idk chapter 40 . 5/2
Dreams-Twilight chapter 40 . 3/30
I'm so disappointed that you're not write the end of this story. Because it's really great ! (
Veronica chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
Try and hurry with the continuation of this story Please.
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
the name change is soooooo confusing
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 40 . 7/27/2014
I just found your story and I think its wonderful and I know it's been several years but I hope that you'll continue it soon I would really like to read more
Anon chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
It would be nice to get an update on this story! It's quite an intriguing story line!
Laura chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Could you please finish the story as I would like to see how it goes. I quite enjoyed it
rowenasheir chapter 40 . 2/24/2014
Just wrong leave everything hanging!
rowenasheir chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
Why give the same scene from 2 points of view if you only repeat the information without adding any - waste of time and nothing gained
anneth10 chapter 40 . 2/6/2014
Its been years since I last saw this fic, I read it way back 2003 and so on... with time passing I could see a some plot holes but the main plot at itself is still amazing. Its sad though that you never finished this. Hope your still off writing somewhere.
aptteach123 chapter 40 . 1/25/2014
This is such a great story. You haven't updated in so long though...I do hope you plan on continuing this story. It is very good, and I love Severus and Zach!
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »