Reviews for The Keeper of Secrets
Rabeeafatima chapter 27 . 10/1
Harry shouldn't have forgiven Severus
wijesingheamesha chapter 39 . 8/2
I really hope that you will update this!
Please-9132885-Delete-Account chapter 40 . 5/10
Wow what an interesting story. I like the plot of it. But it seems you have abound this story because it's been a long time since you updated it. So please finish it. Will ok forward to you updates it again.
Pathseekerme chapter 40 . 4/29
This is a masterfully written story, and is very well done! Your characters seem so very real, and they interact so well with one another! Your descriptions are very well done and make me see what's happening and where in my mind as I am reading; I absolutely love your writing! Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Ilena Petrova chapter 40 . 4/28
I am sad and a bit angry because you just abounded this story without any explanation. Its been more tgan 8 yearsj since your last update
Bruh.
You need to hit enter s'more. The lack of paragraphing hurts my eyes. Not trying to be an ass, but seriously, tho.
preedyscott chapter 40 . 3/27
Awesome story please update cant wait for more
Please update really good story cant wait for more
Please tell me there will be more! I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
R u considering more for your fans
fmab2424 chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
Great story. Didn't know how it was going to be in the beginning, but really hooks you in. A good kind of different
Locket1 chapter 40 . 10/8/2016
What a shame that there is no more. Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This is not a Slytherin Harry fanfic. It was advertised in the Slytherin Harry section. Whoops!
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 40 . 7/3/2016
Oh I wonder what will happen. I hope you plan to continue this story cause I can't wait to read more. Please update very soon.
analise17 chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
tugged heartstrings. I'm rereading my favorite parts which are the severitus angst. Great story, I'm curious to see where this would have gone with the bookof Zoa and Zach as the Keeper. Does that make him a seeker-keeper or a keeper-seeker? huh.
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »