Reviews for The Keeper of Secrets
Silverskrill Elysia chapter 40 . 7/10
This story is really interesting, a whole new concept and the way you described how wizards came to be was brilliant. I hope there's more to this story that's on your profile or in future chapters. I will be sure to look out for them.

Just make sure to fix the inconsistencies with the Draconian. Either make it just bold, use quotation marks or bold with quotation or speech marks. And make sure the written language is the same format as the spoken.
bookwormgena1987 chapter 40 . 4/8
A very interesting read it had my interest from the start and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the next chapter of this adventurous tale. Thank you.
I know it’s been a long time since you updated, but please continue and update. This is a fantastic story! I would really like to see how it ends.
anjiepotter chapter 40 . 1/20
I don't know when you last updated. but I want to read this story till the end
Rabeeafatima chapter 27 . 10/1/2017
Harry shouldn't have forgiven Severus
wijesingheamesha chapter 39 . 8/2/2017
I really hope that you will update this!
Please-9132885-Delete-Account chapter 40 . 5/10/2017
Wow what an interesting story. I like the plot of it. But it seems you have abound this story because it's been a long time since you updated it. So please finish it. Will ok forward to you updates it again.
Pathseekerme chapter 40 . 4/29/2017
This is a masterfully written story, and is very well done! Your characters seem so very real, and they interact so well with one another! Your descriptions are very well done and make me see what's happening and where in my mind as I am reading; I absolutely love your writing! Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Ilena Petrova chapter 40 . 4/28/2017
I am sad and a bit angry because you just abounded this story without any explanation. Its been more tgan 8 yearsj since your last update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Bruh.
You need to hit enter s'more. The lack of paragraphing hurts my eyes. Not trying to be an ass, but seriously, tho.
preedyscott chapter 40 . 3/27/2017
Awesome story please update cant wait for more
Guest chapter 40 . 3/27/2017
Please update really good story cant wait for more
Guest chapter 40 . 2/2/2017
Please tell me there will be more! I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
R u considering more for your fans
fmab2424 chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
Great story. Didn't know how it was going to be in the beginning, but really hooks you in. A good kind of different
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »