Reviews for The Keeper of Secrets
Please tell me there will be more! I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
R u considering more for your fans
fmab2424 chapter 40 . 12/24/2016
Great story. Didn't know how it was going to be in the beginning, but really hooks you in. A good kind of different
Locket1 chapter 40 . 10/8/2016
What a shame that there is no more. Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This is not a Slytherin Harry fanfic. It was advertised in the Slytherin Harry section. Whoops!
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 40 . 7/3/2016
Oh I wonder what will happen. I hope you plan to continue this story cause I can't wait to read more. Please update very soon.
analise17 chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
tugged heartstrings. I'm rereading my favorite parts which are the severitus angst. Great story, I'm curious to see where this would have gone with the bookof Zoa and Zach as the Keeper. Does that make him a seeker-keeper or a keeper-seeker? huh.
uhh89 j88yhu8 chapter 40 . 6/6/2016
Its been 8 years update please
snapsonlover46u5 chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
If you want snape to seem like a caring father then insted of pushing food take advatage of his poshon master ability to make a nutritional supplement poshon for the boy
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
Flip flopping with the names is confusing and a little annoying pick one name and stick to it. I know my birth name but no one calls me my adoptive parents changed and I honor that.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
They wouldnt immediately start using there birth names they were adopted those are their names. It irritates the crap out of me when people act like being adopted means a whole personality. That goes away when a person meets thier bio parents and erases all that happened with the people that raised them. Plus who tells their child they are adopted in a letter
debbie111908 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I love this story more then i can say i have with most i have read over the years it is a shame you've not been on in years but if you someday do return i will be waiting for the update.
wijesingheamesha chapter 40 . 11/13/2015
Please please please please update I know you haven't done so in 7 yrs but this story is so good! Please don't leave me hanging
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 40 . 9/14/2015
Please Please Please PLEASE! Update soon! This story is amazing and I would love to be able to read more of Zack and Severus' lives!

Thanks!
Lily Luna Lovegood
DoraLupinTonks chapter 40 . 7/24/2015
It's such a nice ce story...please finish it. I would love to read it.
1,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »