Reviews for Blood Work
Flights chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
Awesome, man. Makes me wish I had it, but absolutely amazing.
Cryptography87 chapter 18 . 7/29/2007
This is a glorious, momentous piece of fiction.I salute you. I truly enjoyed this more than any other piece of fan fiction I have ever read. This is the new benchmark. I have never known someone on here capture sadism so perfectly, so accurately.

Thank you.

M
Paradox022 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Man.. I think it's time for an update on this fic... Or perhaps starting another one seeing as a 'Manhunt 2' will be out soon for the PS2 (I think!) I saw a trailer for it not too long ago. Good work with this fic btw... This fic just so captures the Manhunt grittiness, and it's interesting to see how 'normal' people- cops and civilians- not crinals would react when placed under Starkweather's control. Good work.
Centuryofme chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow... Bloody brilliant, and brutally honest to what the 'Manhunt' experience has to offer. Jon is one seriously deranged person. I must read the rest of this fic now... And I hope you come out with more stuff along these lines in the future. Manhunt should have its own catagory! Until then- keep up the work!
Metal Harbinger chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
Dude! We've finally got a Manhunt fanfic on this site! Woo hoo! It's brutally brilliant man, and it's also pretty interesting to tell from the perspective of more than one person. Well I just have to read through the rest of this and it'll all be cool man.
Xen-Oh chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Grooviness Mon, yah know who this is
TheOriginalSnakeEyes chapter 18 . 2/1/2004
Hey, good story man. You really captured the insanity of ManHunt and your descriptions of the killers and their methods/justifications was damn good. Ill read the sequel when I get the chance. If I have one suggestion, its this: make a more solid ending, explain what happens to Cash,Pigsy, Starkweather, Hiro, Heather ya know? Anyways good story, keep it up.
Mano chapter 18 . 1/27/2004
wow, just damn. great fic! the characters were great (jon was ace, man!), the suspence was good, the murders were described with every bit of detail needed and the ending was the best. would have been interesting for the characters to either see or see the victims of Cash and Piggsy a bit, but then it would be easy to make an inconsistency, so good job on not doing that actually. Superb (sp?) fanfic, best i've read in a long time. Kudos and congrats.
XYumekoX chapter 18 . 1/27/2004
hm...very violent. I would've liked to see more of a conclusion to what happened to Mr. Starkweather, but I can imagine that Cash got him. Very good story though. It was a little hard to follow what was going on at times, but you described things pretty well, and besides for being lost on who was doing what to who, I was able to follow along to the end. Can't wait for part 2. Good job!
Mind Satellite chapter 10 . 1/26/2004
hey man. this is an extrodinary fic, by far my most favorite fic yet. a sequel would be awsome, think about it. oh, and the ending was the greatest.
GOD's bad side chapter 18 . 1/26/2004
all right
the story was good but the characters i think need more of a desciption of what they feel. and try to lay off the details a little
less dialouge and more inside the head of the main character and the bad guy
and if u can add some letters the main character might find from other old victims
all right u sick fuck
thats it
Hiro Yamada chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Simply brilliant! Lovely work with all of the characters (and even good use of the HY name). Amazing detail and insight into all of the character's personalities. Keep it up.
Awesome chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
that was fuckin good shit man i printed it out and read it while i was doing diareah!man that was g...oh shit i gotta go to the bathroom ill be right back to say more but for rught now that is all.
Alexa chapter 8 . 12/13/2003
It really touched me.. interesting and wierd,I LIKED it a lot cause it sort of reminds me of my
Yami Dragoness chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
thy fic is good laddie... you dun good! keep it up.