Reviews for For the Best
LettyRodriguez01 chapter 34 . 11/28/2004
~She nodded with mock gravity, the edge of her lips twitching with humor, “Yes, Dominic, we are still married.”~ Slap her! Just go on there Letty and slap her! Stupid woman. Why do they all gotta do the I-want-you-back stuff once they go on about wanting a new life. Doh!

Angel1411 chapter 34 . 11/25/2004
I can not belive that they are still married. Still doing great. Can not wait for CHAPTER 35. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
pips24 chapter 34 . 11/25/2004
cazine chapter 34 . 11/24/2004
OMFG WOW talk about a twist and a twisted chick. Damn thats a really good cliff to leave use all dangling over. Im glad that tommorow the nect chappy will be up. :) CAZINE
BleedingPolaroid chapter 34 . 11/24/2004
I've got a really bad habit of not reviewing because I'm lazy, but I'm doing it now. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Shinna chapter 34 . 11/24/2004
I was so hoping it turned out this way. This is exactly how I pictured this chapter would turn out. This is too funny. update soon
maile chapter 34 . 11/24/2004

so good.

keep it up please- and happy holidays!
calinights chapter 33 . 11/23/2004
Shortie212 chapter 33 . 11/23/2004

I just caught up on this fic... you are really an awesome writer!

This story has it all and I love the cliff hanger...just try not to have us hanging for too long!

This rocks!
Shinna chapter 33 . 11/23/2004
I'm anxious to read what is going to happen next? I wonder how Dom will react to seeing her again? Especially Letty. please update soon
Angel1411 chapter 33 . 11/23/2004
OMG! How can you leave us hangin like that. You have to update soon, I'm dyin' here. Doing great.
pips24 chapter 33 . 11/23/2004
OMG, you're back! Thank you so much,Emma!But, you must have something against weddings lol. Hopefully it'll all work out,right? Update soon ;)
ranger webb chapter 33 . 11/23/2004
This was a very very great add. No way, why in the heck is the mommy back? is she going to try ang get dom back? did she not file the papers for the divorce? whats going to happen now? Dom better still marry letty. he spent all that time trying to get her and finally did he better not let it go for the old wife that wanted a life alone. whats going to happen now that taylor has his mom back? will he want to stay with her? will he brag about letty? keep going and write more soon.
Queen B 83 chapter 33 . 11/20/2004
That was mean leaving us hanging like that.

Girl you rock and you need to update this very soon!
anonymous chapter 33 . 11/20/2004
NO! Dear God No! Why know? Please, please don't let anything ruin there day!

Ok now that Ive gotten that out of the way. Well I guess the whole Karen thing had to be resolved somehow, she wasn't just going to dissapear(Regardless of my wish, jk).

Can't wait till the next chapter. Awesome work as always. :)
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »