Reviews for For the Best
imjustwriting chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
I LOVE VINCE. End of story. Next chapter please.
imjustwriting chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Oh snap. Now Brian's on the Letty & Dom train. He's in it now. Those two hard heads better watch out. Ahh! This gets more and more amazing with every chapter. I love it. On to chapter 21!
imjustwriting chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
I swear to god if she leaves...
imjustwriting chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
It has to be said; I hate Angelo. I hate him a lot.
imjustwriting chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Can't even. This was too good. Letty is getting attached. Seriously attached. Ahhhh.
imjustwriting chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Ahhhh! I'm in LOVE with this story. Chapter 6 time!
imjustwriting chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Ahhhhh! Such a perfect reunion. And she met Taylor and spoke to Dom and it was perfect. Bring on the angst.
imjustwriting chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Favorite part this chapter has to be Vince and Leon. Hands down. So great. On to chapter four. Can't wait to see Letty!
imjustwriting chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Poor Dom. And Mia. And Taylor. It's just a sad, sucky situation. Can only imagine how lost and hopeless Dom is feeling and once he sees Letty? Pssshh. It's gonna hit the fan. Love this! On to chapter three! xoxo
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
So I just started this and I can already tell I'm going to love it. Here's to chapter two! xoxo
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 39 . 1/10/2013
Okay I don't care how long ago this story was written and finished I needed to review. There are no words for how i feel about this story... ah I just loved it! I've spent every spare minute over the past two days reading this and i just couldn't get enough. I was so sad to see it end. I wish I had found this earlier. This was amazing, brilliant job!
a0ria chapter 34 . 7/20/2012
Noooooooooo!
a0ria chapter 32 . 7/20/2012
The BEST chapter EVER! :D
HerGoldenWings chapter 39 . 7/2/2012
loving it, yet I found the epilouge a tinsy bit long because I wasn't that attached to Sam, so I skimmed it towards the end.
Still, the entire story has definitely become a favourite :D
ccginel chapter 39 . 5/15/2012