Reviews for For the Best
dillydip248 chapter 39 . 1/18/2012
This story was beautifully written and im sad to have come to the end but I can honestly say this was one of the best stories I've read in a while. It made me teary eyed in done parts but this story was as real as it possibly could be...thank you for this story.
demonpixie1 chapter 39 . 5/1/2011
PHEW! So I know this is kind of an older story, but I just read it all in one go and it's beautiful. Not just well-written and touching, but funny and painful and sweet and perfect. It's beautiful. Poignant. It broke my heart in places because it's real. In short, I adore this story and I just wanted to let you know that it's terrific and has possibly found it's way to a place in my heart reserved for the stories that I can't walk away from even when I'm crying big baby sobs because it's heart breaking.

Thank you for writing and thank you for FINISHING it. You'd be amazed at how many don't finish the beautiful works they start.
KimberlyCullenPotter123 chapter 39 . 4/22/2011
THAT WAS EPIC i cant even tell you how much i enjoyed that ! it was amazing my onnly problem was it had hardly any races but i loved it all the same :) x

REALLY REALLY GOOD JOB :D x
TessFan chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
This is wonderful!
Pam chapter 39 . 10/20/2010
I just found your story today and read it from beginning to end. I've no idea if you still get your reviews, but I enjoyed this so much. Dom and Letty will always belong together.
StraightLife116 chapter 39 . 8/16/2010
this was a simply AMAZING tale. you're a great author.
fivealive123 chapter 39 . 5/20/2010
I've been reading this story over the past 3 days and have been completely worthless at work today because I was just so intrigued- so addicted. There are no words! This story was truly amazing. You are a fantastic writer. It had everything a great story has, wonderful characters (true to the movie), excellent plot development, humor, sadness, mystery, everything. It was the complete package and honestly the best fanfiction story I have ever read. Two thumbs up, and my dog's wagging his tail- so you got my vote. Awesome!
my shangri-la chapter 39 . 1/11/2010
I loved this story! I spent all day reading it, lol. It was amazing! Great job!
GrudgeHolder chapter 30 . 11/30/2009
Simply amazing...reading this was liking watching this beautiful love story on screen..really at a loss for words.
Melnie chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
It's a truely fast and the furious story. And there are only a few such stories.
x.SeveridesGirlx chapter 39 . 8/30/2009
All i have to say is God Damn I was Lost in reading. Couldnt pull myself from the computer screen as my eyes read each word, 39 chapters in one day. i closed my eyes at times, intense times and no joke it was like watching a movie. a movie that should be put on a screen. Ah it was nice, more than nice breath taking. you have the talent and that talent reminds me why i write myself, reading your fanfiction gave me the spark to get off my ass and stop brooding about what people are going to think about your book and just going to finish writing it. Im a Huge Dotty Fan and this just proves to myself and so many devoted fans that with a little imagination and devotion and some real fast and furious down right corna style action that its worth it.

Im rambling now and i dout that you want me to go on any father so ill just say this.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

and when i read your fan fiction for a i was free and i could see it happening right before my eyes.
EyesLikeThat chapter 39 . 8/26/2009
I found this not long ago and ive just finished i have to say is was freaking amazing.I hope you see this as it has been awhile since you posted this story an was awesome.I really hope readers like my story i am working hard on the courge to all i wanna say is dont stop writing please :)
DewRiddy - D589647 chapter 39 . 5/3/2009
I truly loved this story.

You made me cry 9/10s of the way through, but I loved this story and you should be vary happy to have created something that makes people, who ever they may be, happy.

DewRiddy

D589647
MimeMoe chapter 39 . 5/2/2009
oh my god.

most amazing stroy ever!

i am now going to stalk your writing haha!
MimeMoe chapter 29 . 5/1/2009
okay ive read up to here and i now need to sleep or i will die.

i love this story like it has to be some of the best fandom, cannon in character writing i have ever read.

so kudos to you.

the kids are CUTE!

the angst and raw emotion breaks my heart and your writing has me in stitches where appropriate.
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »