Reviews for For the Best
Three Sisters chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
Oh My Lord! You keep dazzeling me with every chapter. I love how you didn't make her go to him like most other people have written. You didn't all of a sudden make everything all right between everyone. I also loved the dynamic of Letty having a fiance. That adds to the fact that she's seemed to have moved on without Dom there next to her. This chapter was wonderful, and I hope the next one comes out really soon.
Mora
Jax33 chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
This is an ok fic. But I don't like business-woman Letty. I like the one who wears the leather and spends the day working on cars. Also Taylor comes off a bit more annoying than sweet. I'll keep with the story though. It has potential to be great.
catiewatie chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Great story! I love it! Can't wait for more!
Angel1411 chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Good chapter. Can not wait for CHAPTER 5. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
Sweetest Addiction chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Hey omg! u makin me cry ova here! *snif snif* :( damn girl u know how to write! this is like the best..its orignal and kinda different! anwyas i luv it! update soon! and i nkwo wat u eman i hate studying but tryin and write! :D
~anjel
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Great chapter!
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
wow, you made me cry. that was great! keep up the great work.
The Phoenix10 chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Love it! I check several times a day (sh, keep that to yourself, my boss wouldn't like it) to see if this (or Here Without You - another fic on the board) have been update. I get so giddy when you update.
Three Sisters chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
This story is absolutely amazing. You have got to update it soon. Taylor gets cuter by the minute, and I can't wait until you put out the chapter where Letty finally gets to see Dom. How is she going to react to Taylor? This is just amazing.
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
Great chapter! I can't wait till chapter 4 is up!
Angel1411 chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
I like that chapter. Can not wait for Letty to show up. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
BleedingPolaroid chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
Gurl I just found this story today and it's awsome, can't wait to read the next chapter update soon
The Phoenix10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I am loving this fic although, I'm not digging Dom's wife and what she has done to her son or Dom's desire to get with a women that would dismiss her child so easily. BUT LOVING THE FIC, TOTALLY LOVING THE FIC. Your doing a great job with it.
lykeafallenangel chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
Woo hoo! This was a great chapter! I can't wait for Letty to come! Please update soon!
greenglowchassis chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
ah, im very very stoked about reading the next chapter.. duh duh duh... letty comes. haha. update quick cuz i love the story. normally i would never have read a story about dom being with anyone else, esp. having a kid, but i scanned the first chapter and saw "you call out her name when we make love" and i figured it out.. ooh. hahaha
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »