Reviews for For the Best
Three Sisters chapter 5 . 12/18/2003
Dear Lord, that had to be the best of all the chapters that I've read so far, even with the simplest sentences you seem to be able to convey so much about the characters, their thoughts and feelings. I know I will be reading this chapter over and over until you get the next one out. It was exquisite. Unbelievable. And I love how you made it just so impossible for Letty NOT to fall in love with Taylor. She had to. Just like I have a feeling that everything isn't as fine with her and Dom as everyone would like. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're writing is amazing and I look forward to more soon...And don't worry, the next chapter to Here Without You should be up before Monday Morning. My Older sister has been hogging the comp for her Senior paper.
Mora
Three Sisters chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
Oh My Lord! You keep dazzeling me with every chapter. I love how you didn't make her go to him like most other people have written. You didn't all of a sudden make everything all right between everyone. I also loved the dynamic of Letty having a fiance. That adds to the fact that she's seemed to have moved on without Dom there next to her. This chapter was wonderful, and I hope the next one comes out really soon.
Mora
Jax33 chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
This is an ok fic. But I don't like business-woman Letty. I like the one who wears the leather and spends the day working on cars. Also Taylor comes off a bit more annoying than sweet. I'll keep with the story though. It has potential to be great.
catiewatie chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Great story! I love it! Can't wait for more!
Angel1411 chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Good chapter. Can not wait for CHAPTER 5. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
Sweetest Addiction chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Hey omg! u makin me cry ova here! *snif snif* :( damn girl u know how to write! this is like the best..its orignal and kinda different! anwyas i luv it! update soon! and i nkwo wat u eman i hate studying but tryin and write! :D
~anjel
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Great chapter!
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
wow, you made me cry. that was great! keep up the great work.
The Phoenix10 chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
Love it! I check several times a day (sh, keep that to yourself, my boss wouldn't like it) to see if this (or Here Without You - another fic on the board) have been update. I get so giddy when you update.
Three Sisters chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
This story is absolutely amazing. You have got to update it soon. Taylor gets cuter by the minute, and I can't wait until you put out the chapter where Letty finally gets to see Dom. How is she going to react to Taylor? This is just amazing.
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
Great chapter! I can't wait till chapter 4 is up!
Angel1411 chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
I like that chapter. Can not wait for Letty to show up. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
BleedingPolaroid chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
Gurl I just found this story today and it's awsome, can't wait to read the next chapter update soon
The Phoenix10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I am loving this fic although, I'm not digging Dom's wife and what she has done to her son or Dom's desire to get with a women that would dismiss her child so easily. BUT LOVING THE FIC, TOTALLY LOVING THE FIC. Your doing a great job with it.
lykeafallenangel chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
Woo hoo! This was a great chapter! I can't wait for Letty to come! Please update soon!
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »