Reviews for For the Best
greenglowchassis chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
ah, im very very stoked about reading the next chapter.. duh duh duh... letty comes. haha. update quick cuz i love the story. normally i would never have read a story about dom being with anyone else, esp. having a kid, but i scanned the first chapter and saw "you call out her name when we make love" and i figured it out.. ooh. hahaha
Elizabeth12 chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
You must update really quick cause I wanna know what happens next. Oh and could ya please update your other fic too? Pretty please? :)
gigles2003 chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
Amazing! You have me glued to my seat and eager for your next update. Please, Please update again very soon. I love this story and I really can't wait to read more. Thanx - gigles
p.s. - I think Taylor is adorable.
Angel1411 chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
I like this chapter. Can not wait for chapter 3. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
greenglowchassis chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
uhh, all i can say is, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" this chapter was really good! and i really wanna know what letty is doing now that she's not doing cars. thats the only sketch thing about the story.. it seems with the future stories ive read, that the characters easily give up the car life, but in the movie, it WAS their life, their passion. post soon!
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
i really like this. are dom and letty gonna get back together? i hope so. great work
Elizabeth12 chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Okay, next chapter please! :)
Pretty Boi chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
brilliant story! you need to update soon and i think that Letty should have a kid by Dom prefferably a little boy! Lettys gotta be pissed at him as well for running off and not being there
tempest-races chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
I didn't find it any different from the first chapter. But I do know what you mean about the story and Characters writing themselves sometimes and making you work for every word other times. I live for the first times, but suffer through the others more often lately. But this is a great story. I have a feeling about how it's all going to play out. Please keep updating. Peace, Tempest.
Three Sisters chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
While it's true the story doesn't have the same...mood as you put it, it's still full of the mystery and the emotion that was in the first one. I have to tell you that I have read and reread the frist chapter almost twice a day waiting for this chapter, and after reading it, I'm only sure that I'll read them both back to back as many times as it takes for you to put out the next one. This FanFic is wonderful, the story behind it is wonderful, and I hope you post more soon.
lykeafallenangel chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
I think this one is great! I loved Mia's reaction to Dom coming home! I also can't wait to see Letty's reaction when she and Dom meet again. Please update soon!
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
Great chapter! Can I just ask is Dom gonna end up with Letty or not? I'd love it to be a Dom/Letty story but its your story and your a great writer so it will be good either way you go!
Sweetest Addiction chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
Hey girl! hows it goin? i think that in the end he'd meet up wit kara and not letty ;'( *tear* are u sure u a dom and letty fan? are u sure they are one of ur fave couples? like u siad in ur otha story im doma dn letty starved! all these stories say their seperated or eventually geting togetha sometime in de near future! lol ur a great writter adn wether he pix kara (i dunt like kara) or letty (thats da right choice ;) im readin this story fo sho! anyways im jsut gunna shut my mouth and read...
~anjel~ p.s sorry long a$$ review!
Angel1411 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
This is a really good start. I am hooked. Keep up the good work. Can not wait for CHAPTER 2.

gigles2003 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
OMG! **wipes at tears** That chapter was so great! I loved it! It was a great start to what looks to be an awesome story. You are very tallented. I can't wait to read more so please update soon. Thanx - gigles
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »