Reviews for For the Best
Sweetest Addiction chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
One of the best stories i read in a logn time. the gramar is great the spelling is good over all the storys amazing! i luv it and how at the end how everything sums up to 'letty' is jsut great i love this story. and especially the words and adj's u use the fact u didn't forget about letty!deep down he stil luvs her rite?lol love it chica!

~anjel~
lykeafallenangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Really great start! You have established the characters well! Please update soon!
JRodriguez chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Wow, is all I have to say.

Thats gotta be one of the best chapters ive ever read on this site. Great job, I hope you continue!

*Jae
tempest-races chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
oh this is good. please update soon!
FlaweDnBrokeN chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love everything about this story. The way you showed what happened to all the other characters way very impressive. Please continue.
greenglowchassis chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
wow, that was amazing. even though im only a fan of the dom/letty pairings, i like the way you built this story. it's very paced and man just so good
Elizabeth12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love this fic, I hope you write more soon! Dom and Letty need to get back together and raise Taylor! :)
Three Sisters chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I absolutely love your story. You've chosen to show your characters in the absolute without trying to suger coat what had happened. Please update soon, I cannot wait to see where this goes.
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
that was good. write more
CaptainCookiesSpaceShip chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Great nu story gurl! please continue and also I can't wait for more on ur other story One Big Family!
lou chapter 34 . 11/27/2004
Biatch! i cant believe after all the are they arent they, you get them toghether then do this to me! your so cruel! i cant believe you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34