Reviews for For the Best
DewRiddy - D589647 chapter 39 . 5/3/2009
I truly loved this story.

You made me cry 9/10s of the way through, but I loved this story and you should be vary happy to have created something that makes people, who ever they may be, happy.

DewRiddy

D589647
MimeMoe chapter 39 . 5/2/2009
oh my god.

most amazing stroy ever!

i am now going to stalk your writing haha!
MimeMoe chapter 29 . 5/1/2009
okay ive read up to here and i now need to sleep or i will die.

i love this story like it has to be some of the best fandom, cannon in character writing i have ever read.

so kudos to you.

the kids are CUTE!

the angst and raw emotion breaks my heart and your writing has me in stitches where appropriate.
MimeMoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
GASP!

i have only just found this story,

i think im in love,

its amazing, seriously like so beautifuly written, in character and im not at all peeved that theres an OC. granted its cause at this point in time there broken up and he is blatently still in love with letty.

its witty too.

JUST LOVE IT!

i shall read more later, but now i must leave.
Santiva Potter chapter 39 . 4/28/2009
I have literally spent the four hours reading this story in its entirety, did absolutely none of my homework, and frankly, i have no regrets! this story was wonderfully written! it funny, sad and charming all at the same time. I just personally wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed it!

Much Love

Santiva Potter
journeyghlover chapter 39 . 4/7/2009
completly and utterly love it. love love love it. Cannot believe I just spent and evening reading it, but I love it, love it. great job.
journeyghlover chapter 35 . 4/7/2009
I really think someone should follow taylor and kara, because I feel like something is going to go sersiously wrong
journeyghlover chapter 34 . 4/7/2009
I want to say I hate you right now, but I would be wrong, I just want letty and dom to be happy already and for taylor to have a loving mother, not this witch he has now, oh can a house fall on kare
journeyghlover chapter 33 . 4/7/2009
okay what the bep, just happened oh non this women will not walk in and ruin it all, I will not stand for it.
journeyghlover chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
I would just like to say right now I am very upset, I have been reading this story for hours I'm talking at least 5 hours and all I want is for them to be together, so why why why can't they get together all ready, but hey I love it
maipigen chapter 39 . 10/14/2008
So finally i reached the end and found my self wishing for more! I know it's been ages, but can't you like make a sequel of the whole Sam/Taylor pairring growing up , detuailed fight scenes in the gym,...I can soo see it in my minc. I loved it, love your writing style!

Happy future writing and thanks for posting this

Ditte Mai
maipigen chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Okay, I know this story has been finished long time ago, but I just gotta tell ya, I yelled in glee when Dom came out and finally decked Angelo, Hate that suit!

It's so uncanny how your fic reminds me of one I've been writing for kicks at home, some times you go a different way than I did, but the emotional theme and stuff is the same. i can't stop reading this! Best Detty in a long time!

Happy writing

Ditte Mai
bigbubblyboo chapter 39 . 9/6/2008
unbelievable! This story is so good i normally hate post TFTF but i sat and read all 39 chapters a loser i know, but great writing im glad i didnt have to wait for you to post the chapters as you wrote them so many years ago.

fantastic!
aliensister chapter 39 . 4/20/2008
I just had to review and say that your story is by far one of the best Fast and The Furious stories I think I have ever read, your characters are so well rounded and interesting. I love your Letty and the way you let us see a good side to Angelo and not just made him out be evil, the kids were absolutely gorgeous.

Hugs Pixie
gingermegs chapter 39 . 2/23/2008
this was the very best Dotty story that i have read. i dont know if you still check on this but it rocked. it couldnt have been any better, thankyou so much for allowing me the chance to read it, you have made my day enjoyable thanks heaps ) )
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »