Reviews for No More
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Ranks would never say "bitch now you die" being protective doesn't have to make him crass.
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I really really like this story!

I like Lemon story There Great!

I would like to be friend!

If you would like to be friend to e-mail me at

Hey if you write any more story's tell me I would love to read them!

Thanks,

Kimmiko T.
bluewitch chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is so cute!
nm3 chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
AW I loved Ranma's reaction to Aane's confession! _ more plz!
K-chan16 chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
rawr! update, this is great! I'm too lazy to review your kyo katra maou stpry but that one was great to ;_; such nice stories!
Lain Otowaki chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
good good good!

please do rite mor!

i think lemons r aloud, cuz i have seen some.

ah whatev, dont do lemons, it would kinda ruin it.

mabey lime but no lemon

k thnx!

Lain
OneOnlyKagome chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
Wow O_O ... that was kind of is a really good story! please update soon!

ja ne! -
goku90504 chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
Sappy completly unrealistic drival ranma would be afraid of phyisical intimicy from all the abuse akane heaps apon him also ranma just would not be ready for marrige even if he did love her
PabloDoritos chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
One I still think Ranma should get revenge on the "helpers" for example beat the shit out of Genma lie to Soun that he hated Akane and then run off with her and for Nabiki he should use the umi-senken to sneek into her room steal her camera's and film and burn it all but that is just some suggestions. Keep it up.
PabloDoritos chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
:O Nice dude keep it up.
PabloDoritos chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
Great Chapter in my opion Ukyo deserved from a long time coming.
PabloDoritos chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
YAY Too bad about Ukyo though.
PabloDoritos chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
I hope that eventually you have Ranma beat the living shit out of the old men for not asking them if they wanted this.
PabloDoritos chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
That is so sweat ;P
ChaosRonin chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
hmm little bit short but still nice to have another chapter...keep writing plz. i noticed two spelling mistakes "showering his with kisses" and "No let’s go eat, I’m starvin’!" Well thats all i noticed other thatn that i like how this is going.