Reviews for Unbreakable
Miyth chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Very very good, and very touching. You did an exelent job on this. Although you should have thought about putting it into chapters... since it's so long, it may have made it an easier read.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Brilliant story.
a-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
MegTDJ chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow, what a lovely story! I love reading about poor, angst-ridden Daniel, heh! Great job, I loved it. :)
Orion9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
*Suddenly remembering that one needed to breathe in order to avoid passing out cold on the floor* O.O
Wow! Wonderfully well-written, as usual. You managed to capture Daniel’s pain and feelings perfectly. As for Jack, Sam and Teal’c, especially Jack – no one could ask for better friends than those three. Yay! Welcome back to SGC, Daniel!
Excellent friendship piece! Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Sethoz chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Honestly, I have no idea where you pull these long stories from. Very good, poor Daniel! *sniff* To sit there day after day... not good for the soul at all...

...still, there were penuts to make is all better.

LE McMurray chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I had to stop reading at one point cause of tears building and I was barely into the story.

Also loved Jack's plan B.

Great story
Ankou chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Your story is good. The only problem i saw was that there is only about what 10 paragraphs if that in which there isnt any talk. If you filled in with more details then it would be excelent! :)