Reviews for Lost In Babylon
CalciumKid chapter 17 . 12/26/2008
Hi I thought I should I leave a review just in case you come back after four years and you sunddenly feel inspired. This story is beautifly written and I find myself able to hear th original characters voices as I read, something which I'm sure you know is very rare in the fanfiction world. I think this is really brilliant and am actually quite worried that you can write from a sane persons perspective so well.
Leah chapter 17 . 1/22/2006
Are you going to continue this story? if so, please, please update! I love it so much!
Elizabeth chapter 17 . 8/28/2005
please keep going this is so good!
beA chapter 17 . 5/21/2005
OMG OMG OMG...this story..is absolutely..GREAT! i've never read anything like it..it's so orignall..i know u havent updated in like 9 months..o wow..i did math and i suck at math so if that isnt right sorry..but i know u havent updated in a long time..but i so hope you come back and update..cause this stroy is awesome..so awesome it's going on my favorites list ...peAce eazy
carpanther chapter 17 . 8/25/2004
Good chapter, update soon!
suppo chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
i dunno wat's goin on in this chapter n im gonna stop readin now cuz it's 2 confusin
Stephanie chapter 17 . 8/18/2004
Ahh great chapter I really love this story!

heey maar ik had nog een vraagie er is binnenkort een oc bijeenkomst in almere en ik vroeg me af of je het leuk vind om daar ook naar toe te komen. mail dan maar!
RockinTheOC chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
Another awesome chapter-you had me blinking back tears, there. Don't keep us in the dark for too long, update soon!
AlwaysADreamer chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
I love this story. I voted for you in the Citrus. I love the interaction between Seth and Summer. I hope things get better. To the point where the good outweighs the bad. I can't wait for more.
Emily chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
Wow-I'm an utterly amazed and drawn to this story. I came across it today and it's so different from anything I've ever read before. I read all 17 chapters in one sitting. I don't even know how to begin telling you what an amazing writer you are...
ttcarter chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
Good to hear from you again. This is a very interesting story.
Obsessed01 chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
UPDATE SOON! I really wanna know about her disease!
Anna chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
This story just seems to swallow me up completely everytime I read it! It's got an amazing feeling! I walk around with the atmosphere of it in my head the rest of the day when I've read it, and thank you so very much for that!
Kim chapter 16 . 7/15/2004
I was just in London about a week ago for two weeks prior. I wonder if we were there at the same time :) I hope you had a great time, I loved it.

Anyway, I love this story. It just feels so real and honest. It's truly one of the best stories that I have ever read. So, thanks for the story and Please continue.
k chapter 16 . 7/12/2004
your summeries our so god. i love this story!