Reviews for Happenings on the Road to Helm's Deep
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 6/15
Ah,Eomer, don't we all?
elves didn't invent daylight savings... humans did! but the umbar slavers only did it to torture their elfin slaves...
E. Peterson chapter 1 . 4/9
EvenstarWarrior chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Haha haha! LOL, LOL, LOL! That was awesome! Great job. That was hilarious! :D
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh! This was amazing! Not kidding! One of my favorite stories on here, which means I'm about to favorite!
futurechild77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
OMG SERIOUSLY? LOLOLOLOLOL I found this at 2am when at work and im a nurse doing home health and my poor ribs wont be the same doing everything not to bust out laughing and waking everyone up. I love most technology but daylight savings time and alarm clocks NEED TO GO AWAY! great story
Alexis Raphael chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hahaha! :D This is SO funny! (I just love Eomer!)
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
LOL! And for the first half of the story I read Eomer as Erestor which just made it funnier. XD
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
"Death by horse. Death by sword. Death by jumping on it. Death by drowning. Death by Éowyn."

Well, I have to say, Éomer is pretty imaginative!

"One of the riders merely tipped his head in the direction of Éomer, who was yelling things and jumping up and down on some small round object."

That really cracked me up, I can tell you! Hilarious!

The North Wyn chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is HILARIOUS! Seriously, words fail me. I was going to try and tell you my favorite lines, but there are too many! Great job!
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh my goodness, that was so cute! I was laughing the whole time! I especially love the "Death by horse. Death by sword. Death by jumping on it. Death by drowning. Death by Éowyn. Death by. . ." When it came to Death By Eowyn I nearly choked.

Eowyn is a formidable opponent.

] Happy Writing!

-Gingham and Basil (formally known as RoadtoRuin)
MBDTA chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Technology is evil.

And don't blame the elves, blame Franklin!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
hahahahahahahahahaha poor Eomer... I almost feel sorry for him... well I would, if I weren't laughing so hard.

Nelarun of Australia
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
OMG! ~Where~ do you come up with these things? They are so flipping funny! If I need a bit (or a lot) of humor in my day I always read your stories. You're hilarious! I know how Eomer feels about the technology though. Why ~do~ we have daylight savings time? All it does is make you get up earlier for school which no one wants to get up for anyway. YUCK! Eomer *claps him on the back* just be glad you didn't have to mess with those little GPS dealies that have a million buttons that perform several zillion functions and run on batteries that are impossible to find and always die when you get lost in the middle of nowhere. That would have been worse. Nice swing with the sword there. I should try that with my alarm clock.
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 5/4/2005