Reviews for Surrender
lye tea chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh wow...that was so dark and sick yet so amazing. I know this fic is almost a decade old, but I had to leave a review. Thank you for writing it.
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was great! I liked it:)
VengefulMoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
*uses a voodoo doll to kill Seymour* Half-Guado people are pieces of spoot. :P Note that this is not a flame, I just absolutely hate Seymour. : I prefer TidusXYuna but this was okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
HOLY YEVON! That was awesome. I don't think I have ever read a better 'rape' type story, whoof. Congrats, you are a marvelous writer!
Terra Mecca Solace chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
all I have to say...is this: LOLZ wow there was ACTUALLY a non half-baked YunaxSeymour out there XD good job, though it was a quickie it was much more realistic than others. Please don't continue this, I don't think people understand that this is a one shot and should be left that way. Though if you have more mad-man sexing stuff up be sure to tell me ok? these things are my daily meals XD!
DiedBeforeBirth chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
so like, r u gonna continue, I'm waitin for the rest
Ferret Kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Well written. Who sings surrender?
Tiduslover17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Whoa! loved the plot... the story went really good cant wait to find out what happens when Tidus figured out what went on in there! PLEASE make a next chapter! PLEASE!
LeonAlecArcher chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
ouch. That's all I can say, really.

Very accurate. Very real. Definitely not suitable for children.

If you like this kind of stuff this one's great. I happen to like this kind of stuff...
KittieKat8 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Hey! i really liked it! its more realistic and yuna

i think would actually do this at this time because

shes vunerable at this time in the game she always trys to put up a strong front though. i really hope you update because i'm intrested in both how titus is going to respond and also how she is going to cope. good luck on the next chappie!

-jesi
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Well, I would've enjoyed this fic (original idea, nice style, great song - one of my favorites! ) ...if only I didn't love Seymour so much. 90% of authors out there show him as a complete bastard... *sigh* Thus, I must continue with my mission! I shall write as many Seymour stories as possible! Buahahahahaha! (Um... yeah... sorry about that...)

Objectively speaking, it's a good, nicely written fic. *hugs herself for being such an /objective/ reviewer, then runs away to update her silly Seymour-Yuna story*
justokre chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
ENCORE ENCORE! Very excellent job! I winced during the harsh part!
Wot Wot Wark chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
to He-loves-me-not: actually, a lot of rape victims are often left feeling ashamed, as if it was their fault instead of their attacker's. they also think that their friends and family will feel differently about them or other silly things like that, and so the victim keeps it a secret, which is why the majority of rapes unfourtunately go on unreported. :(
but hey! this is actually a very very well written fic. perfect grammar, good style, ect. :-) the only reason I'm not gonna put it on favourites is because of the content, lol. i'm such a poo-poo head. :)
He-loves-me-not chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
eh..that was quite...extraordinary.
Yuna seems to be a spineless bitch in this fic (sorry my language.)because she just got raped and she thinks what OTHER people would say?
Come on.
He did the most worst thing that could ever do to a woman, and she thinks what others would say?
hm...
Why did you made Seymour to do it to her?
Why does it seems that everyone describes him as a pervert-Yuna raping madman?...ooh, I feel so depressed right now...why cant people understand that he did love her at some point, and he had a good reason to try to destroy Spira.
Because of his sad history, I do pity him, and I dont really like that people think him as a sexually twisted madman.
Anyway, your writing was good indeed.
Maybe you could write a fic about Yuna&Seymour next time without any raping parts, hmm? ; )
Gyakutennotoo lazy to sigN in chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
u r gonna finish this right? cuz if ur not THAT IS SO CHEAP!