Reviews for Mitsurugi: Samurai
Carlos Carrera chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
Great story, I must say that there are not enough Mitsu-fans out there, and am thankful for this story, not only the topic of the story is good, but also the grammar and continuity, you did not take any liberties of bending the reality of Soul Calibur, but instead filled in many aspects not many would have thought about, great story, great character, great writer...
Caladhiel Elensul chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I like it already! I think this will explain a lot about Mitsurugi. _
DancingBrain chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Dramatic, and it's about my favorite characters.

I like it, though the ending seems a little rushed.

I didn't really like the fact that Mitsurugi died. Didn't seem like a mistake a man like him would make, but it does add a nice dramatic touch to it.

Hope you'll do another one. Not so intense, but with this pairing.
RedLotusNin chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE! I BEG OF YOU! (Demented Hospital comes to arrest RedLotusNin.) You don't have to do a Mitsu/Taki pairing but just don't make Sophitia and Taki hook up or I will oficially stop reading your fic. Sorry if you like that stuff, I just can't see Taki being a lesbo, and it pisses me off since she is my fave character.
Mix-a-lot chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
When will you CONTINUE this?
Mitsy chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
DiD chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
When are you going to continue this? It's been too bloody long now! Update right now! Please!
Chacusha chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
I can't believe that I read this fic from Chapter 1 to Chapter 9 in one day, and then I forgot to review it for several weeks.

Anyway, I really love this story. Mitsurugi is such an interesting character, and you've made him even more so. I love the Mitsurugi/Taki interactions in this story.

Anyway, about this chapter, I thought it was really sad how the second I started empathizing with Otaka, Mitsurugi killed him. ;_;

Also, a question about Ch. 8: I was kind of confused by the Phoenix part, where it said, "Hadn’t she shown him what to do?" Did she? I was kind of confused what the Phoenix's message was.

So, anyway, I really really really really hope you update soon. I love this story.
Ghost chapter 9 . 9/15/2004
I think that Mitsurugi and Taki should fall in love with each other because they seem to like and care for one another. What do you think about this?
Nalio chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
Really good story, please update again soon
Wayne the orc chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
This is a pretty decent was pretty good. Nice insertion of other characters, and mostly in character I only have a few gripes.
1)Proofreading isn't a hype. It actually works. Try it out.
2)It's a little disjointed, work on connecting things better.
3)If Astaroth threw Maxi into a group of spear-wielders, Maxi would be DEAD. Impaled! No new Nunchaku after you beat the level.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
man i love horses! that makes me really sad...
Youkai Ryuu chapter 8 . 2/28/2004
That was great! I was wondering when u'll update. Again Great chapter! Just wanna know is this a Mits/Taki fic? D
Damsel in Distress chapter 8 . 2/27/2004
I'm so sorry that i repeated the same review again - my deepest aplogies my friend! I didn't know what i was thinking! However, please continue with this story - it's great!
French Devil chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
I totally love the director Kurosawa! Have you watched the Seven Samurai? It's such a brilliant film. As always, you're always an inspiration to me. Carry on with the good work!